Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it still against the rules for cosmetic (helm, clothes, etc.) mods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it still against the rules for cosmetic (helm, clothes, etc.) mods?

Compared to the Nexon rules.
    Seducer (Smasher) - Progress

I don't think anyone knows yet.
    I login every once and a while.

Comment

Yep, that goes for any mods

I'll go find it in ToS for ya. I remember reading it

Comment

You will not harvest or collect information about the games or interactive services, visitors to our websites, or users of our games or interactive services, without our prior express consent (which may be in the form of an API made available to you from time to time).
        You will not download, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, modify, distribute or publicly display any of the content or information contained in our games or interactive services except as expressly authorized by the agreements between you and Eyedentity.
        You will not host, provide matchmaking services for, or emulate or redirect the communications protocols used by us (or our designees) as part of the games or interactive services, including, without limitation, by protocol emulation, tunneling, reverse engineering, packet sniffing, re-routing, looping, modifying the game software or using a program to host a game.

1.4 You will refrain from using any hacks, cracks, bots, or third party software which may modify, temporarily or permanently, the Software or the user experience of the Game, whether on your local machine or on servers which enable use of any features of the Game; and

Comment

Originally posted by Contemporary View Post
          You will not harvest or collect information about the games or interactive services, visitors to our websites, or users of our games or interactive services, without our prior express consent (which may be in the form of an API made available to you from time to time).
          You will not download, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, modify, distribute or publicly display any of the content or information contained in our games or interactive services except as expressly authorized by the agreements between you and Eyedentity.
          You will not host, provide matchmaking services for, or emulate or redirect the communications protocols used by us (or our designees) as part of the games or interactive services, including, without limitation, by protocol emulation, tunneling, reverse engineering, packet sniffing, re-routing, looping, modifying the game software or using a program to host a game.

1.4 You will refrain from using any hacks, cracks, bots, or third party software which may modify, temporarily or permanently, the Software or the user experience of the Game, whether on your local machine or on servers which enable use of any features of the Game; and
          Where did you get the TOS btw? I've been trying to find it, can't find it anywhere D:
          Always a muffin
          Main: Fayrore - Warden
          Alt: Faybelori - Chaos Mage/Majesty
          Alt#2: SacredFires - Pyromancer/Saleana

Comment

+1 for dedication for reading tos
            Nekavrad - Lvl 90 Inquisitor(soon 93) - Member of BOOOMPANES

Comment

But i don't fully understand on the cosmic mod being a bad thing. It is only the player and his/her pc only. No-one else could see what they are wearing since others don't have or will use the same mod. But rules are rules. I can understand the aimbots, hacking for real money items, and making all your gear enhance 100% success without any jelly.

Comment

Originally posted by Fayrore View Post

Where did you get the TOS btw? I've been trying to find it, can't find it anywhere D:
                http://pastebin.com/ZXSTTx9d

Don't thank me though guys, thank Vinn101 . He's the one who actually extracted it

Comment

Originally posted by Senpai-Deviljho View Post
                  But i don't fully understand on the cosmic mod being a bad thing. It is only the player and his/her pc only. No-one else could see what they are wearing since others don't have or will use the same mod. But rules are rules. I can understand the aimbots, hacking for real money items, and making all your gear enhance 100% success without any jelly.
                  Exactly. /10

Comment

I honestly thought this policy would change once Nexon didn't have their grips on it.

Comment

http://pastebin.com/ZXSTTx9d

Don't thank me though guys, thank Vinn101 . He's the one who actually extracted it
                      Thank you both then xD
                      Always a muffin
                      Main: Fayrore - Warden
                      Alt: Faybelori - Chaos Mage/Majesty
                      Alt#2: SacredFires - Pyromancer/Saleana

Comment

I won't even be following that rule, and I doubt they'll enforce it, and there's no way they'll know if we are using it, anyways. ^^

Comment

Not really wise.. but i guess we can't stop you.

Comment

is not like they can really tell if you are using them, just be smart and dont tell anyone.

Comment

Working...
                            X