What to buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to buy

Hi, so I've been playing for 2 months and really liking Ray Mechanic. My equips are the ones that the gave us through the event so not that great (Desirious theano equips), was wondering what should i focus on getting (i.e. Rune weapon, EC equips from market, tali, etc). Or should i wait till 95 cap comes and see.

Originally posted by timboslice View Post
    Hi, so I've been playing for 2 months and really liking Ray Mechanic. My equips are the ones that the gave us through the event so not that great (Desirious theano equips), was wondering what should i focus on getting (i.e. Rune weapon, EC equips from market, tali, etc). Or should i wait till 95 cap comes and see.
    To be honest, when other caps came out very limited selection of equips would be made readily available of that new cap.

If you're talking about right at this moment, go with rune gear, very strong.

Comment

Rune Unique gear is a solid choice.
      IGN: LunarForce

Comment

Originally posted by timboslice View Post
        Hello! I am in my classes right now, but if you still need detailed suggestions or advice I will gladly help more when I am on my break! Can you show me a picture of your stats currently?

95 cap should be September 14th, so I wouldn't invest too much into gearing up but if you have the gold, Rune dragon Uniques +10 with priority on weapons is your best bet due to the ability to upgrade it into level 95 unique gear!

Epic costumes are another great choice for the multipliers, but unless you come into wealth ( 10000 gold ) or spend some cash it isn't a good investment opposed to rune dragon unique gear for the time being!
        Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
        NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Working...
        X