No Character!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Character!

i have email to eyedentity but didnt user tranfer it.meaning all my characters are gone. also with my items?

Originally posted by jaweyvi View Post
    i have email to eyedentity but didnt user tranfer it.meaning all my characters are gone. also with my items?
    Yep. If you didn't go through the transfer process before the transfer from Nexon to EyeDentity LAST YEAR, then your characters are LONG gone. Not coming back. And they took all the items you had with them. You'll have to start completely over (though if the names of your old characters haven't been taken, you could possibly use them again since the characters that originally had the names were purged from the system).

Silver lining in that issue? All Mechanic/Ray Mechanic characters (and possibly other Tinkerers. I'm not sure) are currently able to take advantage of a 300% EXP boost until the next update (when special class creation will be locked again), so you can try leveling one right now if you decide to play again (and I'd highly recommend it. Alfredo Frontier is too fun to NOT try). You should be able to get a full set of +8 Desirous Theano gear as well if you can reach level 93 (assuming new Ray Mechanics can still get the special boxes and you hit 93 before they expire), so that can help you catch back up. Best part? You can use server storage to transfer the armor to other characters, though the weapons can't be shared unless you're using another Tinkerer (specifically, another Mechanic or an Engineer, since Alchemists can't use cannons without being locked out of their skills), so you'll have to get weapons for other characters some other way.

Comment

Working...
    X