• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to log in? Not recognized email/pass

100% sure i did it

Me too....

Comment

Mine worked. All your info was correct? If anything was off, It won't work.

Comment

K i figured out a way will post in a sec

Comment

the login screen asks me for my ID and password. I am assuming my ID is my email address? I eneter that info correctly, i even checked my email and saw that I got that email from them saying welcome... but yet it says i cannot login info not right..

Comment

Ok go to the new main section. Log In again using the email you entered for the transfer. You will receive an email to confirm your transfer. Log in and done.
            Last edited by Night; 09-28-2016, 10:58 PM.

Comment

• DIgo
              DIgo commented
              Editing a comment
              hey what new main section are you talking about? i tried going to the us.dragonnest.com website but it says its under maintnence so where do i go and log in to get the confirmation email?

Remember your password got limited to 10 characters, so don't make the same mistake I did and forget that it was only 10 characters long
            | Discord: Rinkie#3775 |

Comment

• Tease
              Tease commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks this actually worked.

Originally posted by Night View Post
            Ok go to the new main section. Register again using the email you entered for the transfer. You will receive an email to confirm your transfer. Log in and done.
            thank you man!

Comment

had to keep tying it let me trough , now just waiting to start the game

Comment

Dami's and Dante's worked but mine and Jordin's did not. So freaked out >.< I even have the confirmation email for Doc. Maybe it's just that they are figuring stuff out. Rawr...
                DoctorRogue #9233
                DaMuffins ~ Muffins ~ Unstable
                Spreading Love One PVP Day At A Time

Comment

• Nerd
                  Nerd commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey doc! it's ElectroStat looking forward to seeing u back in guild

damn now i cant get the game to go past the welcome splash screen video i cant get it to go to the actual login screen

Comment

yeah it's possible that they aren't completely done yet.. after all.. the game isn't even up quite yet.

Comment

did you try resetting your password to wumbo

Comment

Try typing in the first ten characters of the password you registered with.
                      I login every once and a while.

Comment

I'ma scream >.< When I check Doc's email it says already registered but it won't let me log in. When I check Jordin's account it's saying that the email is free like there is no account. I swear if we lose one of the kids accounts I'ma go ballistic
                        DoctorRogue #9233
                        DaMuffins ~ Muffins ~ Unstable
                        Spreading Love One PVP Day At A Time

Comment

Working...
                        X