Character with bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character with bug

Is there any chance that my character has a bug with the game rate? I've never gotten any good from him, since I've already taken rarestone and ascention cube in other characters. But in that, I've opened more than 300 eggs and never even caught something good.

it's called rng
    Last edited by Geraint; 09-10-2017, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Sometimes you are lucky, other times you aren't It doesn't depend on what character per say... perhaps RNG may make it seem that way though but rest assured your character is not bugged just a bad luck streak.
      Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
      NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

no matter how hard it may sound,but everything is based on the luck, you're just another unfortunately player,there's no bug at all,you know that accept it.

Comment

Doc has the worst egg luck ever usually. Same with enhancing. The RNG gods are not kind to him. On alts though I have amazing luck which is nonsense. Then there's the luck Mori has - like 3 weapon coupons in a row > Maybe at some point the gods will shine kindly upon Doc's eggs but for now I have better luck opening eggs on other chars. LOL
          DoctorRogue #9233
          DaMuffins ~ Muffins ~ Unstable
          Spreading Love One PVP Day At A Time

Comment

Working...
          X