Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solo Class for new Player

Hello everyone ^-^

New to the game and really big on soloing content. Stuck at a wall on what class to level first out of three. The tinkerer and cleric really interest me as well as the sorceress but only the glaciana build. Would anyone recommend one class over the other for soloing most if not all content?

Thank you for any responses

Of those 3? Tinkerer.
    Of any in the game?
    Depends, solo leveling I'd say Silver Hunter has been the easiest to level so far, mobility and wide range nukes.
    For general soloing of nests, it's purely preference, what works best for you is what you'll do best with.

Comment

Originally posted by Haji View Post
      Of those 3? Tinkerer.
      Of any in the game?
      Depends, solo leveling I'd say Silver Hunter has been the easiest to level so far, mobility and wide range nukes.
      For general soloing of nests, it's purely preference, what works best for you is what you'll do best with.
      Well will be my first time playing the game and I really enjoy ones that provide a challenge as well (higher skill cap). I checked out silver hunter but never been a huge fan of archer type playstyles :/ I usually play a healer/support in most MMO's...but an ice witch or tinkerer build looks really fun as well.

Comment

Originally posted by InvaderGir View Post

Well will be my first time playing the game and I really enjoy ones that provide a challenge as well (higher skill cap). I checked out silver hunter but never been a huge fan of archer type playstyles :/ I usually play a healer/support in most MMO's...but an ice witch or tinkerer build looks really fun as well.
        I would recommend experimenting to find your flavor if you're looking to solo Nests.

Perhaps you would enjoy Light Bringer, he's a support class from the assassin who plays somewhat like a mage and features many "healer" attributes.

Comment

Working...
        X