No more DNP again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more DNP again?

Its been 2 resets with no DNP and nothing was mentioned about it but the post about having to be cap and ive been cap just wondering if its a issue being fixed or are they waiting a for days for people to hit max to get the dnp again xD

| Youtube | Discord: Leichel#8821

Speaking of no DNP, the 5th week's reward were never sent to me. I know that it usually takes like 2 days and that it's given at reset at 00:00 PST, but I got nothing. Is anyone else having that problem?

Comment

On the notice for the DNP all it said was you had to be lvl 95 to receive it, nothing was mentioned about it being gone again. I got to 95 on patch day and I still haven't gotten any DNP. So im assuming something is just wrong at the moment. Hopefully it will be resolved soon or they will at least let us know if they took DNP away again.
      IGN(s): Arcadia, Ray Mech (Main)
      Briala, Tempest
      Mijirn, Physician

Comment

Hello,

We recently have changed the DNP policy. Do kindly check the further details from below

http://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/208

Best,
        GM Nest

Comment

• Nest
          Nest commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello, just wondering if you are playing DN NA or DN SEA. Since I see your title is DN SEA, was wondering if you are looking reward from SEA channel. :/ This event is ongoing event for DN NA.

• QueenBooms
          QueenBooms commented
          Editing a comment
          I play both but i'm a NA player for 5+ years now
          Last edited by QueenBooms; 09-24-2017, 08:30 PM.

• Nest
          Nest commented
          Editing a comment
          If so, do please send us a ticket so we can help you with the further details

Originally posted by Nest View Post
        Hello,

We recently have changed the DNP policy. Do kindly check the further details from below

http://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/208

Best,
        GM Nest
        I understand that but I have been 95 since day 1 of patch and still havnt recieved dnp..

| Youtube | Discord: Leichel#8821

Comment

Working...
        X