No announcement yet.

many event items nobody has gotten yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• many event items nobody has gotten yet.

2500 DNP from this weeks attendance, followed up by 2 daily DNP that went missing on Friday and even Saturday (september 15th/16th), let's not forget the 200% exp scroll and class change on Thursday followed up by the lottery for everybody who attended every single day of the last event (the 10 karahan epic sets) that were supposed to be given out. OH RIGHT I FORGOT ABOUT RUMBLE MDOE, 2 DAILY TASKS THAT ARE USELESS AS HELL BECAUSE HEY!! RUMBLE MODE DOESN'T WORK UNLESS YOU ARE LEVEL 80-94. ha! ha! ha! but yeah just thought somebody should post about this Dean Nest

There's also no weekend burning event thus far, and it's saturday already? An exp boost, drop rate boost, enhancement success rate boost, and nest double resurrection limit and no resurrection scrolls for this week either.

Edit: 9/28 is also a thursday, is this intended for the secret reward(the last week mentioned in the attached image), or was that date meant for SEA?
    Last edited by Link; 09-16-2017, 01:00 PM.

Comment

the ball has been dropped and it's not looking good. if ED wants to fix this mistake we don't deserve JUST the normal rewards but some kind of compensation as well. honestly a 200% drop rate instead of 100% drop rate seems fair to me since you wouldn't complain about the event mess-up if you weren't planning on grinding anyways. it would help people make up for lost time.
      likajsbdtlkjabsdjntasd

Comment

Everything in this thread is correct, and I'm waiting on it all still. Where is my 2.5k dps my 5 light/shadow cubes. My class change scroll. Where is my event for this weekend. feelsbad

Comment

I just want to know when the heck 10 winners are selected for Kalahan set. [GM] DENTITY
          Oh yeah, don't think we forgot about guild base. That thing has been rip for months. Bring it back :c
          Discord: Korp#8417

Comment

It was all fun and games, till the sadly unorganized events. Events what compelled me to play hard and even invest real world cash. Now starting to feeling like a rat in a skinner box, infinitely frustrated at the fact that the cake is a lie.... At first i thought this game was a true diamond in the ruff, buy now im starting to suspect it is just a poorly polished turd...

Comment

Also still waiting for all of my stuff from the events. Not overly surprised at this point.

Discord: Vulpix/Irene#6529 | Proud Officer of Sevrilla

Comment

Hello, thank you for reporting!

The rewards will be distributed soon! We were collecting the heroes who were qualified to meet the condition manually, so do kindly bare with us

Thank you for your interest in Dragon Nest!

Best,
                GM Nest

Comment

Working...
                X