No announcement yet.

Incorrect Jelly Amount for ED 1st Yr Celebration Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repeat with no web link to ....../news/notice/all/218 (or was that post censored like some 3rd world dictator trying to save face? Im losing faith in this game.)

I waited 'patiently' till after your patch-restart thing this weekend. I was sorta expected to log in and see the missing Jelly. As you can guess from this post, it was not to be.

So?
    What now?

Im starting to feel shafted, deep hard bloody shafting right up the yin yang, with NO JELLY.

I just want the items i worked for, and what were "OFFICIALLY" promised. Keep your word!

...nice 1'st year anniversary, seems to set the tone for what more to come? Incompetence and lies; I hope not, to believe a game what makes as much cash as this could be so corrupt and careless.

PAINT ME A BETTER PICTURE

EDIT: Sorry it was me, and my limited comprehension, what seem like glitching so as to me double post and appear like some fiend troll rant posting complaints... PooBoo on me, but i was born looking stupid...
    Last edited by fargone; 11-06-2017, 08:48 PM.

Comment

'Oh Joy, Go tell it on the mountain! The Jelly has arrived.', As i type this my numerous alts are each using it incorrectly.... on each other....
      Have a Happy Day.

Comment

Working...
      X