"September Hot Deal!" Event Needs Clarification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "September Hot Deal!" Event Needs Clarification

"September Hot Deal!" event is unclear and not specific when it comes to the Kalahan eggs. Event details need to be changed. Could a GM please elaborate and clarify? Several people have these same questions and need confirmation of these questions before they purchase Kalahan eggs. [GM] DENTITY Nest

The event reads:

"Event 2.
    [Event Period]

- Sept 14, 2017 – Sept 27, 2017

[Event Details]

- During the event period, if you purchase 10 Karahan 1st Egg or 2nd Egg, you will receive 10 Karahan 1st Egg or 2nd Egg (Depending on which one you purchased).

*Note
    - If you already have purchased 10 or more Karahan eggs in Sept 14 – Sept 17, you are also qualified to receive reward.
    - You must purchase 10 Karahan 1st eggs to get 10 additional Karahan 1st eggs, you can’t mix those 1st and 2nd eggs.
    - If you purchase 33 Karahan 1st eggs, you will receive 30 Karahan 1st eggs.
    - Reward will be credited on Sept 28th, 2017 during the maintenance."
    SOURCE

These are the questions that need to be clarified and specified:

1) Does Kalahan 1st eggs = Kalahan Hero Egg (wing/tail/decal/necklace)? Does Kalahan 2nd eggs = Kalahan Hero Weapon eggs (weapon coupon)?

2) Is there a limit for the eggs purchased to receive rewards?
    For example: Person A buy 5 stacks of 30 Kalahan Hero Weapon eggs. Will Person A receive 5 stacks of 30 Kalahan Hero Weapon eggs (150 eggs total)?

3) With the questions answered above, will the people who purchased eggs between Sept 14th - Sept 17th be credited that amount in full?
    For example: Person B purchased 6 stacks of 30 Kalahan Hero Weapon Eggs on September 15. Will Person B receive 6 stacks of 30 Kalahan Hero Weapon eggs on Sept 28th (180 eggs total)?
    Last edited by Korp; 09-18-2017, 01:27 PM.
    Discord: Korp#8417

The only thing that needs clarification is why they're giving a big "f you" to everyone who bought the eggs prior to the event. With a community base that loses veteran players everyday, I'm surprised they want to alienate us even more.

Comment

• Zeref
      Zeref commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeahh I'm pretty sure most players bought their WTD eggs last month..

If they were planning to have these sales, they should have done it as soon as the eggs were released.

• Korp
      Korp commented
      Editing a comment
      Management probably noticed a low amount of sales for these eggs and are barely now promoting them to attempt to sell more.

• Darkness
      Darkness commented
      Editing a comment
      Korp If that's true then it's going to backfire and I'd just like them to know:

Impulse buying is definitely a majority of the sales, and if they're already having a low amount of sales and they want to alienate the veteran players who already bought it, we're going to feel inclined to never spend unless there's an event. Not to mention that everyone who sees is this going to be like "Look they screwed over all the early people, I shouldn't buy early either!". That's going to bring down sales in the short and long run unless they plan on having a spend event/promotion every time, then that's just another factor of a dying game but who knows :P.

But hey, people are leaving everyday, if they want to try keeping the game alive through new people even when they do 0 advertising and think that the veterans aren't needed then more power to them. (hint, not going to work)

I tried talking to one of the GM's who I won't name because they've been helpful in the past and don't want to throw them under the bus, but they said all I could do is send in a ticket, and honestly that made me laugh because literally zero of my tickets have been resolved or properly looked into since the transfer. Hell I even asked the GM's to get my tickets properly looked at it, since a month ago ? Still unresolved tickets(Since transfer,aka late September/early october, with the "newest ones" being from a couple months ago) but hey, ED will obviously give me more than a glance now /s.

ED you're really dropping the ball on this and it's only a matter of time before you alienate all your spenders if you aren't going to start caring more.
      Last edited by Darkness; 09-18-2017, 07:15 PM.

I'd also like clarification on this event.

Comment

For 1, I don't think it really matters what they mean by Kalahan 1st Egg and Kalahan 2nd Egg. From what I can gather, they simply mean that whatever type you purchase, you'll get the same type free, and you won't be able to mix and match. So either way, which ever ones they're referring to doesn't really matter.

Can any GM clarify points 2 and 3 of Korp's post? Dean Nest Also, does the sale mean you can only buy the 10 packs of kalahan eggs to get free ones? Meaning you'd have to buy 3 separate 10 packs for 12.9k ET, totaling 38.7k ET? Or will you get 30 free from just buying a 30 pack? If it's the former, I think that'll probably discourage a lot of people from buying, having to get an extra Subway card for the extra 8.7k ET instead of the flat 30k.
      Last edited by Link; 09-21-2017, 01:57 PM.

Comment

[GM] DENTITY Nest Dean [GM] LIME
        A response would be appreciated. This post was made several days ago and you guys have responded to posts after this one was posted.
        Nearly 500 people have seen this post in under 5 days, so it's safe to say people outside of the comments here are interested in having these questions answered.
        Discord: Korp#8417

Comment

As far as I know from http://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/214, the answers are
          1) Yes
          2) No limit
          3) Yes, you will be credited for eggs purchased from Sep 14 - 17

Comment

You didn't touch up on Korp's example; does that mean you can buy a stack of 30 eggs and expect to get a stack of 30 back? And not have to buy 3 separate 10 packs to get 30? [GM] LIME

Comment

Working...
            X