Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boss stats??

any1 got boss stats for 95 cap?

like for volcano, guardian, limit breaker, slayer mode contents?

I'll get around to it soon. Probably will add a page on the blog or main Divinitor site with boss stats.
    WahrBot developer | Divinitor developer | My twitch.tv | Discord: Vahr#9959

I swear I'm an LK main

Comment

• milktoast22
      milktoast22 commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks a lot!

I lied, here it is in image format. I have bigger ambitions now it seems for this idea.

WahrBot developer | Divinitor developer | My twitch.tv | Discord: Vahr#9959

I swear I'm an LK main

Comment

VNHC has about 45 billion hp if i recall correctly
      to put it in perspective RDNHC has around 51 bil hp total
      Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
      Who guards the guardians?

Comment

• TheSomnangMao
        TheSomnangMao commented
        Editing a comment
        one thing we got to take into account also is that it's a level 95 nest so our damage scaling is different when compared to Red Dragon Nest.

what i Q_Q about is the missing content in the nest itself. i heard attacks were taken away as well as the first boss.......

it's still a breathe of fresh air though

however im STILL not seeing the point in removing the nest then bringing it back just with more up to date HP, but then also removing features from it!?!?
        - is it too difficult to just revamp the HP and damage output alone? :rolling eyes:
        Last edited by TheSomnangMao; 09-21-2017, 05:08 AM.

• Couplord
        Couplord commented
        Editing a comment
        Attacks and mechanics were removed. Notably the second boss is much easier since you don't have to worry about his lava floods...

the first boss was also quite hard as it was the only stage that you had to fight two bosses at once since Cerberus nest , and the spider doing one hit kills was not uncommon with its rolling charge.

Im glad this was revamp this nest in 80 cap was fucking hell man. Only parties that were clearing this on abyss were light parties, sstar, da glitch with dark summoner iirc. And let's not forget vtn abyss....bruh....

Comment

• Joni
        Joni commented
        Editing a comment
        In fire parties my DA would one shot every boss.
    Working...
    X