Hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!

Well this is something many saw coming, right now DN NA does NOT have an IP block anymore, so people like me from central/south america can join DN NA, and I expect many latinos from DN EU to make the move aswell since the ping difference is gigantic (200ms+ in DN EU to 80~ish here) so I hope you can welcome us with open arms

also, any tips for a newcomer? any friendly guild looking for active people? also can we trade cash stuff trough the aution house? sorry for so many questions

And here I am praying they would block, less cry babys around here i'll run into.
    That Apple Berry Kid
    https://www.youtube.com/user/AppleberryKitty

Comment

Originally posted by Eirandir View Post
      Well this is something many saw coming, right now DN NA does NOT have an IP block anymore, so people like me from central/south america can join DN NA, and I expect many latinos from DN EU to make the move aswell since the ping difference is gigantic (200ms+ in DN EU to 80~ish here) so I hope you can welcome us with open arms

also, any tips for a newcomer? any friendly guild looking for active people? also can we trade cash stuff trough the aution house? sorry for so many questions
      The extra population is actually nice, glad to hear the server is open
      *를 **** *십**. *는 ** *람입**

Comment

Originally posted by Pounding
        Build the wall

hmmm, interesting

Comment

but from myself welcome, hope you enjoy yourself in NA

Comment

thanks for the nice wall-come I guess... but all in all I hope to see y'all in game and I Hope we can get a long.

Comment

Working...
            X