Stats of Awakened costumes and free costumes ~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats of Awakened costumes and free costumes ~

I'm sorry if a thread's been made on this topic, feel free to redirect me to it.

I was looking for stats of the Awakened costumes, and the free costumes we got to pick from server storage. I know the costumes in vault has pretty op stats, so I'm wondering if the free one can match and what not~

Thanks !
    Discord : Koko#8205

Or at least, boost the stats of the epic costumes.

Comment

The free costumes are better than old synth sets.
      Last edited by SaitoHikari; 09-29-2016, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SaitoHikari View Post
        really? wow hopefully this shitty wifi at my trade college doesn't keep trying to take a shit so I can update it, I might not be costumeless for xGengarx anymore, and a lovely boost on top of that :3

Comment

If the free costumes can match the stats of the ones in the vault, then they better issue a refund for people who purchased the costume. Why else would we buy this ugly costume for?
          Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

Originally posted by CraZyZeuS View Post
            If the free costumes can match the stats of the ones in the vault, then they better issue a refund for people who purchased the costume. Why else would we buy this ugly costume for?
            The new ones in the vault are completely different stats. There's a text organisation error but it gives +7% Elemental Dmg overral and more stuff... Even FD normally in the set effect (glitched, can' see it) The new buyable costumes are actually MUCH better than anything we got so far.
            Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
            IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

Honestly, I hope they update the stats of all the syth costume sets, because otherwise there'd be no point to even get them with the new costume stats. Then again, they'll prob just release the next syth set with even more op stats. ^v^

Comment

Originally posted by Axxon View Post

The new ones in the vault are completely different stats. There's a text organisation error but it gives +7% Elemental Dmg overral and more stuff... Even FD normally in the set effect (glitched, can' see it) The new buyable costumes are actually MUCH better than anything we got so far.
                I know, I bought it.

I'm just saying if free costumes had the same stats, then I wouldn't have
                Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

Originally posted by SSVK

that should definitely be the case then if the stats are matched to the same lvl as the purchasable ones
                  The Free one has the best stats we could get from a costume Pre-Transfer, the new buyable ones are much better by a big difference o-e or I didn't get your point ?
                  Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
                  IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

Originally posted by CraZyZeuS View Post
                    this should definitely be the case if it matches to the standards of the purchasable ones

Comment

Originally posted by Axxon View Post

The Free one has the best stats we could get from a costume Pre-Transfer, the new buyable ones are much better by a big difference o-e or I didn't get your point ?
                      sorry I accidently linked yours instead of zeus's

Comment

Thanks for replies, Anyone got anything on Awakened costumes?
                        Discord : Koko#8205

Comment

Originally posted by SaitoHikari View Post
                          This only applies to the marching band one. Krasus stats are lower.
                          Ice Witch: Nimue | Parade | Ice Witch Guide
                          Defensio: Botamochi | Defensio Guide
                          Discord: vara#2664
                          recent costumes list

Comment

can't hybrid them, feelsbad

Comment

Originally posted by Impact View Post
                              can't hybrid them, feelsbad
                              Really :|????
                              Ice Witch: Nimue | Parade | Ice Witch Guide
                              Defensio: Botamochi | Defensio Guide