Any VPN working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any VPN working?

Hey, im trying to use a vpn to reduce the lag etc, and i tried to use 3 of them, but i cant make any of them to work. Everytime i try to open the launcher, it crashs, but without it, it open just fine... anyone with the same problem?

I don't think that's allowed to be posted here, or USED to my knowledge.
    Our server has IP ban?

Comment

Well idk if t is, or was allowed. If its not, then, sorry. I have no ip block, its just that i like to play my games, as smooth as possible.

Comment

Uhh... I don't think VPNs have the ability to reduce lag anyway... But NA for the time being does not appear to have any IP block to speak of.

Comment

Speaking of lag! I was waiting this new re-opening with anxiety because the IP block is gone, and the servers are supposed to be closer than the EU ones, wich gave me almost a second of delay in the animations, and the ping was close to 300. Now ingame here, my ping doesn't go under 220 and the animations looks almost the same as the other. I was dissapointed... I hate this kinda lag. Someone knows something?

Comment

Hi, did you try it via Gaming VPN? There are many VPNs but every VPN is not reducing lag or packet loss. I recommend you to use Gaming VPN instead of Normal VPN. For more details you can read in thiis guide of Gaming VPN.
            Reduce Lag and High Ping in 15 minutes. A proper guide of how to reduce lag and high ping via Gaming VPN.

Comment

Working...
            X