Are we gonna get compensation...or?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we gonna get compensation...or?

To be honest. We need compensation from you guys I dont mean any type of compensation I mean ALL SORTS. Especially with ALOT of problems going we havent had answered. So what i think we deserve is

1.) A week worth of burning event to compensate for two weeks we lost of burning that you guys failed to give us. Week #1 and Week #4(this past weekend) Incase you guys need help remembering
    2.) Drop rate increase event (more than 30% because 30% aint sheet)
    3.) Free Dragon eggs(Nexon did this all the time at least for compensation)
    4.) Maintenance to fix bugs/black screen issues from time to time.

Anyone can feel free to add to the list hopefully Nest and company sees this *shrug* If you wanna keep your game active more (not saying it isnt because its decently active) listen to your players. We know how to run the game better than you guys ED. Tsk tsk.
    Last edited by AradSenki; 10-09-2017, 11:30 PM.

"During the Korean Vacation, there was a server delay issue and unrecognized boosting issue. Therefore, from Tuesday 12 AM, we will have 500% EXP, 30% Drop Rate, and 30% Enhancement Rate Boost until this weekend. On this weekend, we will have double nest resurrection count boost as well."
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

This technically does compensate us, since it'll be from now until the weekend. Those 4 days will equal up to the 2 weekends missed.

As such, I don't really have much of an issue with this form of compensation.

That said, I strongly recommend to ED: For any future droprate bonuses, increase the bonus to at least 100%. Thirty percent is too little a bonus to even consider a buff, it's hardly noticeable.

Also, while the weekend burning event seems to be compensated, the reward items themselves aren't. We're still missing the thirty magnifying glasses as well as the ten cube pouch.
      Last edited by Hanakarasu; 10-10-2017, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Weren't you the one who said everything was running great in the other thread; questioning the complaints? Why the sudden 180?

Comment

• ILLbeURdeath
          ILLbeURdeath commented
          Editing a comment
          He's just a pathetic troll seeking attention, just ignore him.

Originally posted by schism View Post
        Weren't you the one who said everything was running great in the other thread; questioning the complaints? Why the sudden 180?
        I do as i please

Comment

Originally posted by Hanakarasu View Post
          This technically does compensate us, since it'll be from now until the weekend. Those 4 days will equal up to the 2 weekends missed.

As such, I don't really have much of an issue with this form of compensation.

That said, I strongly recommend to ED: For any future droprate bonuses, increase the bonus to at least 100%. Thirty percent is too little a bonus to even consider a buff, it's hardly noticeable.

Also, while the weekend burning event seems to be compensated, the reward items themselves aren't. We're still missing the thirty magnifying glasses as well as the ten cube pouch.
          This. 30% isnt anything at all might as well not have a drop rate even with a rate that ass of a rate. We will never see those magnifying glasses and cubes

Comment

Originally posted by Couplord View Post
            "During the Korean Vacation, there was a server delay issue and unrecognized boosting issue. Therefore, from Tuesday 12 AM, we will have 500% EXP, 30% Drop Rate, and 30% Enhancement Rate Boost until this weekend. On this weekend, we will have double nest resurrection count boost as well."
            *Until this weekend* in game it says until midnight 10/11 thats not until the weekend thats a day

Comment

Originally posted by AradSenki View Post

*Until this weekend* in game it says until midnight 10/11 thats not until the weekend thats a day
              I noticed that, I assume they will turn it back on after it is off, which is why nothing has been said yet. In the event that it was a typo or the event duration was shortened they will probably release a statement.
              Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
              NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Originally posted by Couplord View Post

I noticed that, I assume they will turn it back on after it is off, which is why nothing has been said yet. In the event that it was a typo or the event duration was shortened they will probably release a statement.
                Ok ill take your word for it. No reason an exp event should be shortened. Btw where is the post they said this? Just curious

Comment

Hello! The compensation will be distributed during the maintenance scheduled on this Thursday. Thank you for your patience!

Comment

• Hanakarasu
                  Hanakarasu commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Compensation as in the weekend event items that weren't sent out or something else?
                  Thanks for responding btw.

• Nest
                  Nest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The compensation that has not been offered yet.

• Hielito
                  Hielito commented
                  Editing a comment
                  still nothing
              Working...
              X