Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else quit but still check these forums like an idiot for some unknown reason?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else quit but still check these forums like an idiot for some unknown reason?

I literally can't validate any reason I check these forums lol, I consistently do like small 2-minute check ups every 2 through 3 days even though the lag and the community have pushed me far beyond the actual server itself.

STILL BANNED FROM THE STREAM TOO COUGH COUGH WAS GONNA MAKE WARRIOR TOURNEY HIGHLIGHTS BUT YA BOI GOT BOOZLED.

I swear sometimes I feel like a chill roomer on the prowl for some gossip AF knowledge boi.

Was just curious if this was like, a common thing. I don't even remember the last time I logged into NA.

Also to clarify this isn't some bandwagon "WOO SERVERS DED" thread, its just I realized I used to make fun of people who browse these threads that quit, but now here I am and I literally have no idea why I'm here.

Make fun if you want as I have, but was just curious who else just keeps finding themselves back on the forums but not in the game.

Nah your not alone. I check every few months and I quit like over year ago.
    I login every once and a while.

Comment

S a m e. I left because of the gameplay but still read for the memes

Comment

I still check it every week or so, game may be dead to me but I like to read the forums.
        Sodium, atomic number 11, was first isolated by Peter Dager in 1807. A chemical component of salt, he named it Na in honor of the saltiest region on earth, North America.
        sigpic

Comment

I also check the boards and patch notes... Haven't played in months. Not sure why I bother.

Comment

I still play but I check the forums when I get bored and to see if there's any new information on things. Thanks for visiting though It's nice that even though you don't really play, you come back to hang out
            DoctorRogue #9233
            DaMuffins ~ Muffins ~ Unstable
            Spreading Love One PVP Day At A Time

Comment

Working...
            X