~*~ Halloween 2017 ~*~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~*~ Halloween 2017 ~*~

Has anyone heard anything about Halloween events? I'm assuming SH will be transformed with the October 19th update. Any word on what costumes were getting in the shop? If so, can you post pictures so we can see? Thank you

~Doc
    DoctorRogue #9233
    DaMuffins ~ Muffins ~ Unstable
    Spreading Love One PVP Day At A Time

Most likely these.

Got the image from Vara's old thread.

Comment

Those look cool I hope we get them and I hope they have weapons Thank you for sharing the picture.
      DoctorRogue #9233

Comment

DoctorRogue https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAAm...VeQd3&index=31 Inb4thearchersbowisashortbow :^)

Comment

Awesome! Thank you so much <3 Now if we just knew what the events were LOL
          DoctorRogue #9233

Comment

I'm reading through the patch notes and this Halloween event (the detective one) is soooo confusing >.< I'm hoping that once the servers are back up that it'll make sense. I'm bad at detective stuff. LOL I already miss the being a goblin running through the dark event
            DoctorRogue #9233

Comment

Okay... another question. Someone save me please LMAO Until Mori gets home I'm lost and it would be nice if I didn't have to ask a million questions the second he walks in the door.

Event 1.
              [Event Details]
              If you open 100 Halloween Gachas, you can choose and will receive one item among Halloween wings, tail and decal!

What the heck is a 'gacha'? Is that the Halloween eggs? Pray for my DN stupidity LOL
              DoctorRogue #9233

Comment

Working...
              X