Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New player, . Which class suites me?

A little background,

im a melee type guy, i love getting in your face and bashing it to death. Im a hardcore pvp'er i only do pve for fun or with guild mates

- Burst cannon
    - High mobility
    - Fast combo rotation ( like a rogue in WoW, warrior in tera, monks in dnf )
    - decent survivability
    - dont suck in duels? not by skills but how devs made the class( how warriors in WoW can't win duels )

i was thinking of assassin cuz i love stealth classes, but im not even sure if theres stealth in this game.. btw is there any class that throws shurikens/stars like in maplestory assassin?

lastly, are there any known "meta-builds" since i heard i have to plan out my skill tree or im fucked..

Ty!

Shinobis do have stealth but it doesn't do anything in pve except give extra dmg. They split into 2 classes one ranged and one melee, the melee is called ripper and does sound like what you are looking for. At this cap though they haven't gotten their awakening skills yet so they might be a bit weaker compared to the other classes that did.
    Even still ripper or raven are both decently fun, they have fast combos and escape skills. They also have a passive that revives them upon death.

Comment

What you are describing is exactly a gladiator.

Comment

Originally posted by Colourfulsky View Post
        Shinobis do have stealth but it doesn't do anything in pve except give extra dmg. They split into 2 classes one ranged and one melee, the melee is called ripper and does sound like what you are looking for. At this cap though they haven't gotten their awakening skills yet so they might be a bit weaker compared to the other classes that did.
        Even still ripper or raven are both decently fun, they have fast combos and escape skills. They also have a passive that revives them upon death.
        i went ahead and choose assassins, now i hate to be sub-par for pvp so which job adv is best for pvp? raven or ripper.. also do you know if dn has a NA discord?

Comment

Raven is mid range projectile user, ripper is point blank super fast melee character with a low cd dodge. Raven is stronger right now but both are good dps.

Comment

Another class you can look into is Ruina. Some little cat girl wtih a big fist that punches and jumps and idk man.

Comment

Originally posted by runnbl3 View Post

i went ahead and choose assassins, now i hate to be sub-par for pvp so which job adv is best for pvp? raven or ripper.. also do you know if dn has a NA discord?
              It really depends, raven is better at group pvp i would say and ripper is better at 1v1, but it really depends on who you're playing against. And yeah there is a discord channel, i don't have to link but its somewhere in the general forums.

Comment

Your description fits the below classes;

Ripper
                Raven
                Ruina
                Sniper
                Gladiator
                Tempest

I would recommend Ripper and Sniper for you in a PVE setting.

Comment

I'd say if you want to focus on juggling/comboing your opponents to death to pick up Ripper or either of the acrobats (Base Class Archer) if you'd rather crush people with insane damage numbers in short sweet combos try out Ruina (base class Machina) and if you want something more in the middle try Gladiator (Base Class Warrior)

Comment

Working...
                  X