Poll Conver Rune to Calypse or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll Conver Rune to Calypse or not

Hello, question is simple will you give up alt runs in favor of stats?
    No, I make loads of gold doing multiple Rune HC runs a week
    26.09%
    Yes, I'm a gearing maniac and love seeing stat increases
    17.39%
    I don't even have L grades
    56.52%

I'm not sure of the context, but my guess is that Calypse won't be server-storagable like RUDN Ls?

If so, I think this will depend on whether or not you need the extra stats right now for something demanding. I'm not keeping up with other servers anymore, so I don't really know much about how hard the new content (Volcano Nest Hell/Slayer Mode) is going to be. But I think you should hold off on the convert now, and try out those nests. If it's easy enough to clear, then don't convert and keep selling those runs : D You can always convert later once something that needs it comes out.
    Last edited by MomoeNagisa; 10-18-2017, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• Bishoujou
      Bishoujou commented
      Editing a comment
      That is correct they arent server storageable, and neither is Slayer, and mostly likely the 95 raid gear wont be either.

Something to note is currently you get compensation items from your enhancement level of rune gear, that's how kdn was too but a patch or two later they removed that compensation. Also here's some pics for people unsure.

Comment

Make a second set of rune weapons for your alts (hope you took advantage of the month long enhance event) or find other ways of making gold (running nests, dailies, etc.).
      "You get the best of both worlds" - Hannah Montana 2006

Comment

Well tbh
        u only run rudnhc for the accessories and furies, it doesnt even drop lgrade gems

so if you only can gear 1 main for the most part, you just need to run enough to get weapons and ur done

u can do 2 sell runs a week with 2 norm clears for passes and the sell runs are gonna deflate as time goes on and theres better gear options so theres less incentive to spam RuDN sells

theres no point keeping the lgrades server storagable 93 unless u like to run nests on 34134134 alts all week

but im a support mule so i'll be keeping what I have server storagable for all my tanks, goodness if lgrades go back to being character bound id rather bound it to a dps class than a support
        Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
        Who guards the guardians?

Comment

It killed my sorc army.
          Discord: Fabulous #3971
          You will need to join DN Class Discussion, NA, EU, or SEA Discord servers to find me because of the emoji in my tag.
          Class Updates Document
          Chaos Mage/Majesty In-Depth Guide
          YouTube Channel

Comment

Yeah, I've downgraded to having 2 chars now: one GM (main) & one RM (alt).
            My gm keeps the Rune gear while the alt gets the lvl 95 epic gear.

Anymore than that would end up being a hindrance for me.

Comment

#dN iS aLiVe

Comment

Since everyone will end up in Calypse, even those following the Medea path (As far as people knowing KDN well tells), it's probably required to switch to calypse in order to do the Forest Dragon.

I don't own L-Grades, but I would just gather the mats to Transform it and enhance and only switch once Forest Dragon is out.
                Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
                IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

Working...
                X