Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teary-Eyed Goddess Title, good or bad ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teary-Eyed Goddess Title, good or bad ???

Hello,

Well 've been farming those goddess pouch since their release and I finally got my first one... But I'm a pyro and it's a title without any Ele%.

So I change from burning master (6% Fire, +700 DMG and 50FD ) to Teary Eyed which gives alot of stats but I give up Fire% for it.

In TOTAL here are my gains and loss :

+15K Dmg
    +1% Crit
    +1% FD
    -6% Fire

I'm casually Geared In RuDN-U (+10-+12) so my dmg sits at 272k with that title. Is that worth losing 6% Fire ?

EDIT : With Abyss title : 261 341 dmg and 82,49% Fire
    With Teary Eyed : 276 262 Dmg 76,49% Fire but I gain +1% Crit and +1% FD
    Last edited by Axxon; 10-18-2017, 06:52 PM.
    Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
    IGN :Tirlarna

Teary-Eyed is better for Pyro. In fact, with the abundance of OP cash items that increase your ele%, it is better even for conversion classes. But when in doubt, use gearsim.
    Discord: Fabulous #3971
    You will need to join DN Class Discussion, NA, EU, or SEA Discord servers to find me because of the emoji in my tag.
    Class Updates Document
    Chaos Mage/Majesty In-Depth Guide
    YouTube Channel

Comment

I can't make it work to match my stats somehow <.<'' But I will try to work it around. Today I learned that in General, elemental classes have such easy access to Ele% (Especially Elementalist and CM due to Awakening or innate buffs), that pure Magic Dmg and Int is better in the long run, even for accessories.

So tomorrow, my 90 Tech earring and 93 Rings will go down the Marketplace even with Fire% on them xD I will use the new chiron stuff instead with the new gems
      Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
      IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

Ideally, you'll want Teardrop or VotG but Teary-Eyed is still quite good. As is Dejected.

Any of them are better than the "Master" titles.

Comment

Working...
        X