Potential Cash Trading within NA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential Cash Trading within NA?

So does this mean that cash trading will finally be possible around the Nov. Update?

LMAO I literally just copied this and was going to paste it to start a new thread. Thank you for being a step ahead of me

I understand the 1 warranty = 1 egg thing.

In November we'll get the trading system (according to this) but it's unclear as to what each item will be worth. I'm hoping they put up a chart or something so that we can understand it better.

Either way, it's nice that they are actually trying. I am so tired of pages of the same things over and over again. LOL
    DoctorRogue #9233
    DaMuffins ~ Muffins ~ Unstable
    Spreading Love One PVP Day At A Time

Comment

• Hanakarasu
      Hanakarasu commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I've literally been asking for this every update. So if we're finally gonna get it, that'd be more than incredible imo. I'm hoping they give us extra ways to get the warranty, besides eggs (maybe put them in the goddess aura shop), otherwise their price will skyrocket.

I think Doc has two warranties in his storage. None of my other chars do though. I hope they are really able to pull this off though
    DoctorRogue #9233
    DaMuffins ~ Muffins ~ Unstable
    Spreading Love One PVP Day At A Time

Comment

FINALLY!!! OMG
      I've been asking for this for quite some time now. I think we still need some more details but that should come in time. I think this is a very positive step though.
      IGN(s): Arcadia, Ray Mech (Main)
      Briala, Tempest
      Mijirn, Physician

Comment

Wow, quite the surprise. It's interesting that they cite technical issues for the delay... I wonder if they're opening cash trading to all servers.
        Main character: DeflaGratr

Profile picture credit: "Mega Rayquaza" by Deviant Art user whonghaiw

Comment

For me, this patch proves that the NA team really works hard to make the game better... The Dev team never wanted NA to have this and they somehow managed to convince them. Even if it's not perfect or a Player to Player trade, it's still a very positive step forward and proves the game can get better. So far, I'm very happy with what they are doing in 95 cap. This patch is great and NA management is getting alot better with each passing month.
          Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
          IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

I just hope they don't do it like SEA where you have to buy a warranty from the vault for like $30.

Comment

• Zazzarayq
              Zazzarayq commented
              Editing a comment
              Yuck. That doesn't sound much better than what we had.

Finally new developments in fashion nest. Time to get my bitches

If it was technical problems that prevented NA from getting the feature they should've said that, why take the blunt of the outrage and make it look as though it were intended? :/

Comment

Working...
            X