PSA: Scammer Stealing Rune L Wrath/Acc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSA: Scammer Stealing Rune L Wrath/Acc

PSA there is a scammer going around claiming to be "friends" with reputable players and buying sell runs.

The scammer will claim they are "friends" with somebody to make them seem more reputable and leave autoroll on when buying a 1-wrath slot.

Their IGNs from what I've gathered from various Discord servers are SavageMode, eBully, and BountyKiller among other alts that I don't know of.

Their Discord is
    Code:
    (yes it is 4 asterisks)

This type of scam is extremely malicious as it basically throws all the blame onto somebody else. I would highly recommend checking with people's self-claimed "friend" first before taking them on a run.

Recently Stolen Strength Necklace:

Strength Necklace Recently Stolen

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Scamming with Alts has become a Huge problem for sale runs and gen services to Combat these problems Force the opposing party to post screenshots / video of every character they have on their account to confirm whether or not its a front for scams or a prior scam artist and detour scamming with that character as their entire account would be known for scamming. for Gen services only do them with a GM Present to prevent/deter scammers from stealing your cubes.
    IGN: LunarForce

Comment

I'm really sad to see and hear about scams like this happening lately to my friends who are involved in sell runs or purchase runs. As a kind suggestion, sellers, if you guys are streaming runs, please be sure to mute the stream and block off the chat as viewers can eavesdrop on information to gain entry in parties, falsely claiming they are the buyer. They can overhear names and claim they know xyz person that referred them. Buyers and sellers could both do double confirmations (either on discord or from referrer) that they are going to participate on said run.

Comment

Working...
      X