Slayer Update , FTG system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slayer Update , FTG system

Just a suggestion, why not limit the slayer nest entry count? instead of killing the FTG system
    Not all players aim for that slayer set right? and im one of those solo players who love dungeon runs instead of a long nest run,
    i've waited for the halloween update to spend a lil cash for my Arch Heretic Costume, Nice Costume but bad update for me, what will i do with that costume? Farm a few runs @ Abyss dungeon and keep running around @ SH -_-

Hell no. Just no.

This game has catered to casuals for far too long. 14 runs per day in 95 abyss is plenty, gear drops super easy there.

Also, slayer mode isn't a long at all. It's literally just a one room fight that's over in a couple minutes even at the harder difficulties.

It's honestly about time that the game actually pushes players again so they don't get to lay on gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Zengeroff View Post
      Hell no. Just no.

This game has catered to casuals for far too long. 14 runs per day in 95 abyss is plenty, gear drops super easy there.

Also, slayer mode isn't a long at all. It's literally just a one room fight that's over in a couple minutes even at the harder difficulties.

It's honestly about time that the game actually pushes players again so they don't get to lay on gear.
      assuming you don't just buy all the tradeable slayer shards you can afford, I would hardly consider the 7 slayer training grounds and however many slayer nests a day "pushing" players. the game is still very much casual

Comment

• Zengeroff
        Zengeroff commented
        Editing a comment
        Abyss Slayer mode with 2 bosses certainly is a hell of a lot more taxing on a player, especially if you solo, than most other content. Especially non healing classes.

I'm absolutely in agreement, but my point is that the game needs to take a step forward, not a step back.
    Working...
    X