Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dragon Gems and Lvl 95, what are your plans ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Gems and Lvl 95, what are your plans ?

What are your plans for Dragon Gems ? Their stats are OP starting from U-Gems but they push us to losing alot of HP in exchange of dmg... Are you going glass cannon or a mix of HP and Dmg ?

What I noticed Lvl 93 +14 OFFENSIVE > Epic 95s Gems

But for Wise Gems... The Defensive gems are at the same time interesting and Meh. The Int on it is strong, you get either Huge Crit or even more Dmg, but we lose so much HP from them, even with the Unique and Legend ones. How are you going to min-max your stuff ?

Also from what I see, %Dmg seems to be better than Ele% Dmg now according to Gear sim for lvl 95 Gems.

So yeah what are your plans ? I was thinking on holding off for Epic Gems and wait up to farm the Unique Ones for now, but even then I don't know what stats to aim for to find the balance between HP, crit and DMG And Even Ele% Since Dmg% is better according to the GearSim
    Last edited by Axxon; 10-21-2017, 12:58 PM.
    Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
    IGN :Tirlarna

gonna dump some ele gems for phys% since they r 8% now

losing hp isnt a big deal since DN isnt like other MMOs where enemies auto target. Everything can be dodged in this game

i run with 1.3m hp right now

Comment

Working...
    X