PvP Ladder Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PvP Ladder Times

I know the the listed times are PST Time... so now it's 7:40 PM PST and even if I put my PC clock to PST it still doesn't work (I even re-opened the game with PST time On) x_x

What am I forgetting :/ ?

I need ladder to farm some spaera fast x_x
    Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
    IGN :Tirlarna

if you want spaera the Best Hero Tournament gives 3 every run if you kill all the bosses
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Who guards the guardians?

Comment

Originally posted by ceruulean View Post
      if you want spaera the Best Hero Tournament gives 3 every run if you kill all the bosses
      Let's just say I found a way to get quite alot of profit from PvP >.< But I just don't get the Ladder Times and everybody seems to just do it w/e it's up when they do. There was a bug for EST where you had to put PC clock on PST to work... but it doesn'T seem to do it for me so I guess the time are either different or random :/
      Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3

Comment

Bump T_T Still got no idea...

Comment

Bump again T-T

Comment

Working...
          X