Story mission help please: Fighting the Red Dragon: Spoilers ahead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story mission help please: Fighting the Red Dragon: Spoilers ahead

I'm a 93 lvl Assassin moving through the story arc (after running up side missions and going back to play the main story) and I'm stuck.

I've completed the Apocrypha 4. After some confusion and searching I completed the remote lvl1 80 Dragon Nest mission per Brother Elijah's suggestion. I believe that I'm supposed to go to Memoria to fight the Red Dragon/Feder but there is no Memoria in my quest logs or listed on the various portal destinations on maps. There is no mission or quest text log that I can find so that I could go back and review the instructions from recent last missions.

The only orange question mark I've found is on Brother Elijah. Brother Elijah asks if I've fought the Red Dragon (Feder I assume), no, I have not. The latest I've been told on missions is that people tell me that I would be the only one fighting the Red Dragon/Feder but the original Red Dragon is going to let me into his nest and The Black and Sentinel Dragon will accompany me part way. I do know I am the Void Dragon. I want to proceed with the story, and do not want to just hit the skip button, and fight the Red Dragon but I can find no clue how to advance mission wise in Safe Haven, Merica, or Rhadames to fight the Red Dragon/Feder.

Who has a mission for me to fight the Red Dragon/Feder and how can I find them?

The points of contact to get new story missions in lvl 70 and 80 seem very convoluted and should be much simpler for players. It's pretty frustrating.

Thanks for your help and attention.

The Red dragon Nest doesn't have a memoria or dungeon alternate that you can do to see the outcome.

The only way, that I know of, is to actually make a Red dragon's raid party and go through the actual Red Dragon Nest. If you don't mind skipping the battle with Feder, just tell the cleric that you have fought the Red Dragon, and it should let you progress through the next story cap questline.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanakarasu View Post
      The Red dragon Nest doesn't have a memoria or dungeon alternate that you can do to see the outcome.

The only way, that I know of, is to actually make a Red dragon's raid party and go through the actual Red Dragon Nest. If you don't mind skipping the battle with Feder, just tell the cleric that you have fought the Red Dragon, and it should let you progress through the next story cap questline.
      Thanks, I'm not interested in skipping any story content so I'll try to create a raid party.

Comment

Working...
      X