Returning player.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning player.

I use to play dragon nest back when it was lvl 80 cap, im just return to the game because of no more nexon and im confuse what happen to cerberus nest and other low level nest. Does it get remove or something? If it does what gear do we get to do the hard nest and stuff.

How long were you gone? They removed Cerberus nest, yes. They removed Board Commission. They removed a lot of tthings. Dailies are the same as usual. Gears at the moment are vary. There's 80/90/93 gear. It's hard to tell which one you want

Comment

Originally posted by gvue View Post
      How long were you gone? They removed Cerberus nest, yes. They removed Board Commission. They removed a lot of tthings. Dailies are the same as usual. Gears at the moment are vary. There's 80/90/93 gear. It's hard to tell which one you want
      I was just confuse because back then i would get the lvl 70 nest set and then work toward volcano and onward. Now i dont know what gear to get when i reach lvl 80 since i know i wont get good gear enough to do the lvl 80+ nest.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisdoms View Post

I was just confuse because back then i would get the lvl 70 nest set and then work toward volcano and onward. Now i dont know what gear to get when i reach lvl 80 since i know i wont get good gear enough to do the lvl 80+ nest.
        The only 80 nest is RDN, all of the other nests/raids (minus Mino) are level 90/93.

Use dropped gear until you reach level 90, then you can buy Leader weps and keep leveling until you hit level 93, then buy Theano gear which would be a good start for you , the rest is another long conversation which best saved until you hit cap.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisdoms View Post

Like what death said

Comment

Originally posted by ILLbeURdeath View Post

The only 80 nest is RDN, all of the other nests/raids (minus Mino) are level 90/93.

Use dropped gear until you reach level 90, then you can buy Leader weps and keep leveling until you hit level 93, then buy Theano gear which would be a good start for you , the rest is another long conversation which best saved until you hit cap.
            Where do you buy leader weps? I just hit 90 and found the 90 and abyss dungeons require much more damage mdmg than my 30k right now.
            Last edited by Relora; 10-07-2016, 12:02 PM.
            AuroraStar | War Mage

Comment

Originally posted by Relora View Post

Where do you buy leader weps? I just hit 90 and found the 90 and abyss dungeons require much more damage mdmg than my 30k right now.
              Leader Weapons? When did that happen? Right now, the weapons are Ranchea (lv80), Cauda (lv90), and Theano (lv93). (Rare) armor are worthless, but they're used for temporary. Those are the obtainable armor/weapons set form dungeons. There's also other gears like Coma, Nightmare, Ice Dragon, Red Dragon, and Prophet.

Comment

• Relora
                Relora commented
                Editing a comment
                Don't ask me, ask the guy I quoted who said "leader weps".

I'm well aware of the 80 epics and all blues up to where I am now. But I need to know what I need to get at 93 so thay nesting and raiding become viable options. Judging from your response and the one I quoted, I assume it is the Theano set I want to obtain, enhance, etc. first.

She's a beginner

Leader weapons are sold at the former Abyss shop from Honest Ed, now that shop can be accessed via Honest Ed and the Dark Priestesses scattered throughout towns. It's in the general tab, they're level 90 Leader weps. They're the weakest of the 90 epics but they don't cost any gold, just use some of the laments you've been getting from your level up chest and buy both weapons saving you gold. Don't bother with any Cauda gears or any other 90 gear for that matter at this time. It would be a waste of gold for you the beginner and you're on your first/main toon I'm assuming. Just buy the Leader weps and put 90 gems in them as they drop and use dropped armors til you hit 93. Then and only then would I recommend buying gear off the MP etc. If you find yourself still not strong enough after having acquired your Leader weps (buy Cauda weps if you do have a lot of gold but I'd still wait til 93 and just buy Theano) then just party up with others who are also grinding to cap .

As a beginner, I strongly recommend that you explore all of the shops to know what you want, what you have to get to acquire it and to better familiarize yourself with DN. (there's been a lot of changes since you last played)

Cheers

Comment

Yep, last I played was 60 cap and I lsot mt account as I didn't return until after the transfer phase. I have come back to a completely new DN, haha.

I haven't even opened my level up box once, haha. I wnated to open it 92 times once I hit cap for fun. I'll go see how the leader weps compare to what I currently have equipped and determine if they're worth it (they likely are, but I always have to be 100% sure). I'll go post in the sorc section for help with gearing from theano gear and onwards.

As for parties, they are few and far between (or at least they were when I checked).

Thanks for the help!
                AuroraStar | War Mage

Comment

• ILLbeURdeath
                  ILLbeURdeath commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It's better now than in the past, a lot of people came back and there are a lot of grinding parties throughout the day, not always but watch for birds and use birds yourself , also try making your own grinding party and bird it, people will join .
              Working...
              X