Class comparison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class comparison

Hi guys. I returned to DN since there was 80 lvl cap (quite long time ago). Started to play gm as it was my main before leave. But there was second character which i loved to play - blade dancer. My question is how these classes are doing as dps? High, medium, dps god, or just drop them?

blade dancer does high dps, and iirc the gm's turrets are having technical difficulties (wont do dmg) so gm is missing some dps.

Comment

Stick with dancer for now until the engineers turrets are fixed, as a gm myself, my poor ReaperOsouls is benched atm for I'm missing half my dps :c and I hate being carried :P

Comment

Yes i know that But I am asking in generally, is blade dancer making higher dps than gm (considering if turrets would be working) ?

Comment

This is the best way I can put it atm, every awakened class does a lot of damage now. The difference between them if equally geared and played optimally is negligible but if you want to be "try hard" then I think dancer does slightly more damage than tinks. LK's are the strongest awakened class atm on this server as far as I know, the new skills are really balancing things out so pretty soon, you really can be any class .

Comment

Working...
          X