Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open the Reward boxes as I level, or hold on to them for later?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open the Reward boxes as I level, or hold on to them for later?

I know much of the goodies inside are time-sensitive, so if any of them are useful at higher levels, I'd rather wait to open them until such a time when I'll benefit more from them.

I do know they contain bag upgrades, but I can make do with limited space early on if it's more beneficial to save the potions and costumes for later.

Use this list as a reference

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=689030934

The potions (if any) in these are only usable in dungeons. The costumes are only beneficial until you hit 90ish, that's when the difficulty of dungeons spike. The only thing worth thinking about is the magnify glasses (used in nests/raids)
    Last edited by Ahnee; 06-11-2018, 11:36 AM.
    Nerf all classes, buff LK

Comment

Originally posted by Ahnee View Post
      Use this list as a reference

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=689030934

The potions (if any) in these are only usable in dungeons. The costumes are only beneficial until you hit 90ish, that's when the difficulty of dungeons spike. The only thing worth thinking about is the magnify glasses (used in nests/raids)
      Alright, so maybe open them up until 30 so I can use the costumes to help with leveling, max out my bag space, and then save the rest for later?

Speaking of potions, I want to stock up for later use, but it seems like absolutely nobody sells the Cash Shop MP potions in the AH, only the HP ones.

Comment

Dont forget there's the TH ticket which allows u to sell more item with no fee, if u open the box it will be activated... open multipul boxes which reward u with these ticket wont stack. So if u dont really care about selling lots of stuff trough ur newly lvl alt, then take notes of the post above.
        ~Experience Is Key, Live Life, Dream Big~

Comment

theres lots of goodies in there. i personally open them every 10 levels, costumes add buffs mounts give extra speed and in case you misuse your sp the contract of forgetfulness can be a life saver!

Comment

i open it until lvl 32 so i get all the bag and storage space, temp costume etc, and only open it bit by bit after stuff expires.

Comment

Working...
            X