Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to get the Stubborn title

Does anyone know how to get the "You lost? Against Landslide krag"

I believe you get it by dying to Landslide Krag in Prayer's Retreat. To do this you must accept a quest from the Warrior Trainer in Calderock Pass. He will tell you to go to Prayer's Retreat and Krag will appear just before fighting the manticore.

Comment

If you already completed said quest, you can have a friend get the quest too and bring you along.

Thought if your hp is pretty high and unless you're a Bleed Phantom, good luck getting Krag to end you XD

Don't do drugs, kids.

Comment

Just completed all Stubborn title requirements today 9.08.2018. Therefore, the entirety of this title is still attainable in late 95 cap.

As for dying to weak enemy requirements, buy multiple defense reduction potions [Disarmament Potion (Physical Damage -99.99%)] from the Stage Point Shop (using second tab in General)--if you are level 95. This will lower your defense to 1.

Removing all health-increasing related items will be beneficial; remove talismans, crests, costumes, titles, equips, etc.

Regarding the "Krag's Challenge" quest for "Crushed by Krag" title, I'm unsure if new players can attain this quest. Completing this title-achievement might require asking an older player--who hasn't completed it--to bring you into the quest dungeon, as far as I'm aware. If you continue to have problems finding a player with this quest leave your ign here, since I still have this quest available. I do not check forums often, so it might be a while before I respond to you in game.

Best wishes to those seeking LEGEN! DARY! title in 95 cap! (:

Comment

Found the solution to my problem

Thanks for all the advice everyone

Comment

Working...
          X