Abyss difficulty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abyss difficulty?

I've never seen anything other than Normal or Master as options for a dungeon. Now, I've got some daily quests from Alessa telling me to complete some dungeons on Abyss difficulty, but I have no idea how to do that. I've completed all the dungeons I've been to so far on both Normal and Master difficulty, but I've still seen no other option come up.

What do I do?

As far as I can tell, abyss was removed from the game for lower level dungeons.
    From what I gather, it's cause they wanted to streamline leveling for newer players as well as removing the urge to grind abyss for equipment/mats when you're going to outgrow everything within an hour of leveling.
    Not sure if this has changed any since the game went to the devs but I've only seen abyss difficulty for 80+ dungeons...

Comment

Abyss starts at level 88 now and yeah they made some changes, some good like it's much faster to level up now, some bad like abyss is gone from 98% of the dungeons now :c.

*Forgot it's post transfer lol, Abyss now only is for the new dungs and the Twisted dungs when you reach lvl 93.
      Last edited by ILLbeURdeath; 10-11-2016, 01:02 AM. Reason: was stuck in pre transfer mode

Comment

Originally posted by ILLbeURdeath View Post
        Abyss starts at level 88 now and yeah they made some changes, some good like it's much faster to level up now, some bad like abyss is gone from 98% of the dungeons now :c.
        Abyss in the level 80-90 (Heart of Merka) dungeons is a glitch, i know that Abyss was removed in SEA for those dungeons, they also give less EXP than master and the quests in those dungeons stop working if you do them on Abyss.

Comment

• ILLbeURdeath
          ILLbeURdeath commented
          Editing a comment
          Ahh post transfer yeah, I heard about them taking abyss out of the Merka dungs and only the new dungs and Twisted dungs will have abyss.

Was wondering why abyss was showing up in merka dungeons. Guess it's another NA bug they have to work out.

Comment

Working...
        X