Best support in game ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best support in game ?

Hey, new player here, starting the game for the first time, so... wich class is the best support, not only a healer, buff and debuffs too.
    The game is still alive? (Know nothing about the game)
    Tks if you help. :3

Try Light Bringer c:

Comment

I'm a bit late, but Light Bringer is really nice I confirm. The way they changed him recently makes him similar to his release state a few years ago (and people liked it).

Saint : The middle ground heal. Highest survival due to Cleric class skills and a buff from Saint Tree. Burst Damage oriented. Got the best ''Cure'' (skill to remove debuffs). Got 3 healing skills. Use Magic% and Intellect as main stat for healing. Light% will boost dmg but not the heals.

Physician : Highest damage dealer among the three healers. Imo, got the worst ''Cure'' skill. Only got one real heal and one sub-heal that boost party members dmg. More recommended for experienced players that want to play in raids since her dmg is nothing to laugh at. Use Magic% and Intellect as main stat for healing. Dark% will boost dmg but no the heals

Light Bringer : The high mobility healer. Decent Dmg, Decent Heal. He is technically the perfect middle ground. He doesn't have the dmg potential of physician and also doesn't have the survival and healing power of a Saint. Also an extra, but smaller, dmg buff for the whole party like Physician. Extremely easy to gear since he's the only class that reach both Critical chance and Critical Damage maximum easily without hurting his healing power. Cheapest healer to gear too (Agility is the cheapest stat). Uses Agility (increase crit chance by alot) and Str (moderatly increase Crit dmg%) and physical dmg% as the main stats. Again, Light% boost the the dmg, but not his heals.

They all summon stuff to fight or heals too.

Hope it helps. I recommend Light Bringer to new players. Easiest to learn and you have both good healing and damage by end-game.
      Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
      IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

Working...
      X