Returning player need helps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning player need helps

So I play this game a lot back then and quit after lv 90 cap, I see my gears in lv 80 cap and all items I collected during 90 cap are outdated and/or can no longer be used, is there any guide on where I could get my gears ready to at least tackle the most basic nest? Because even though my gear was pretty good for RDN back then, it is obviously shit now and I don't know how to get all those Jades/talisman/heraldry.

Should I just spam chiron abyss until I got gold bunny and get medea pouch or there's another way?

It's really easy to get geared now, and requires no effort. To start you can buy a full set of neris gear from the blacksmith and upgrade it all to +10 with just gold.
    If you've just hit 95, you can run 3x Cerb nests, people will always be keen to go with you, there is alot of point rewards from it. This will give you your starting talismans, crests, and some dragon gems.
    You can use Nest points to buy all your 95 accessories, Skill Crests, and more dragon gems, extract gems you done need and save up cores to make U gems.
    From here you can run Dimension Storm which gives you a buff for Labs at the end of it.
    Most of your main gear will come from Labyrinth (Division Nest), which gives lebrium points
    You can buy full calypso gear from the International Chat 62 Plus (leb store)
    From here you farm Labs for points and enhance your calypso.
    Aside from this you can skip some gearing, latest patch added a chance for Calypso gear to drop from gold chest at the end of labs which you can use or extract for more leb points.

Comment

Is the lv 95 acc better than the L rune dragon acc? Also where can I create skill accessory now?

Comment

Working...
      X