Dungeon Difficulty Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dungeon Difficulty Question

I returned to DN some days ago and I was able to enter Abyss difficulty just fine.

Recently I have logged in and I can't really choose any difficulty rather than [Normal]. is it a bug?

Was there an exp boost recently? I was leveling super fast and I was thinking I could hit cap soon but now I am stuck given this dungeon situation. It happens on every single dungeon, I can't choose any difficulty. Only normal chosen and I can't click anything else. I can do damage and finish the dungeon just fine, by the way. So I don't know if it's a ban or not.

Also is this normal (see screenshot) ? I noticed that instead of showing the amount of quests I have in said dungeon it shows Lv.-1, could that be affecting the difficulties I am able to enter?

I want to level up but I certainly can't with this problem.

If this is normal, when am I able to do Abyss difficulty? Also at what level is the Bulletin Board Mission Available?

Thanks in advance. I am also doing main quest and before I was leveling once per dungeon finished.

u need to unlock them one by one starting from normal

Comment

• SilentRemi
      SilentRemi commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi! Sadly I don't know if it works because for example I have done Forsaken Islet on Normal, and I still am unable to run it on other difficulties.

Also before this I was able to choose the difficulty including Lab 01. Yet on my selection this option is not available.

This is how the UI looks when I'm choosing the dungeon, It's different than what It was before this issue (Instead of listing, there's now 1 and 1 options). Refer to attachment

Also, My portals are not loading in calderock village. Check attachments

Comment

The dungeon UI definitely isn't supposed to look like that. You'll have better luck sending in a support ticket with those screenshots, but who knows when they'll respond :c

Comment

• SilentRemi
        SilentRemi commented
        Editing a comment
        I sent them a ticket and their response was utterly weird LOL as if I was sending them a suggestion and I'm like "????????" but yeah, I did, thank you!

Try using other PC, Maybe there is a problem in the program files. ^_^

Comment

Working...
      X