Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '^'/ Thinking of coming back

G'Afternoon folks

So, I wanted to stop in and say hi, was thinking of returning to DN (with what little time I have lol) How goes things on this side of things? I remember the NX version being pretty eck, though I was mainly put off by the balance-side of things anyway. (My poor Phys didn't start being wanted in things until -after- I left)

Could I grab a quick status update? Hopefully I'll be finding some time to jump in the game this weekend, starting from scratch and what not (missed the transfer v-v; ) Though it may be more fun that way, anyway.

Aside from that, a bit about me... College student '^'/ That isn't what keeps me all busy though, recently took up art and devote as much time to that as I'm able. (Speaking of, if I stick around I'll be taking requests and stuff, to keep my skills sharp, look out for that 'v'b)

So just wanted to ask some questions and say hi! I really hope things are looking up, I loved DN when I played and would love to see it thriving again.

You should just try it again to see if you like it. Just ask questions and I'll answer.

Comment

Might as well '^"/

How much has changed from uh...50 cap? I used to play during that cap or so, had a Phys and SS at cap, Phys was respectably geared, I guess.

Then I stopped and it sounds like everything changed lol

Comment

im a returning player and im enjoying dn again i quit after 70 cap cause the community was dying and it wasnt much fun anymore, plus no time. after the transfer, most of my friends came back to it so its been a lot of fun again

definitely try playing again~ plus you get good rewards from starting from scratch if you get to 93

Originally posted by Seimore View Post
        Might as well '^"/

How much has changed from uh...50 cap? I used to play during that cap or so, had a Phys and SS at cap, Phys was respectably geared, I guess.

Then I stopped and it sounds like everything changed lol
        a lot of things changed, like skill wise. they balanced the classes for better and worse i would say, but there are differences now
        Guild Leader of Disrupt~
        Previous Leader of Revamp
        IGNs:
        Syraluna / 93 / Valkyrie
        Syrammie / 93 / Tempest

Comment

Balance-wise, alls I know is Physician is now actually wanted for things

How about the other Tinks? And that new girl with the big fist '^' I'd probably only play the Tinks and her, would I actually be able to run things with people on anyone aside from Phys?

Comment

i havent played my tink since 50 cap and i recently made a machina so i dont know much about them .-.

i mainly noticed differences in clerics and archers since i know people that play those.

i heard of a few phys changes. my friend plays one and is our main healer with that class lol

Guild Leader of Disrupt~
            Previous Leader of Revamp
            IGNs:
            Syraluna / 93 / Valkyrie
            Syrammie / 93 / Tempest

Comment

Physician and Shooting Star are the best tinks atm (towers are currently bugged so gear masters are kind of useless). Not sure how good Gear Masters are after their awakening but Adept becomes really good.

Ruina is good, not very common but that's fine
              Defensio is buggy and annoying imo, and also outclassed by guardians and destroyers
              Last edited by Lemon; 10-18-2016, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Nifty 'o' Thanks!

I'll start with a Phys then, then I'll work my way through the rest of the tinks again. (Realistically it'll probably only be Phys for a while lol)

Comment

Working...
                X