Class overviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class overviews

Hello!! I'm not new to the game but since I've started I've played one class (guard) and never really branched out until lately. Before, I only capped one char and one char only but I've become interested in playing other classes and learning their quirks. However, I'm having problems figuring out what class I think I'll like, and leveling one takes so long (I'm really bad with leveling). And then I thought; hey if I'm having problems with this, I bet other people are too. And so I'm hoping I can make some sort of class overview. The overviews that the game provides aren't really in depth and honestly, they don't help me at all, since they tell me things I already know. I'm hoping that, with the help of everyone, we can put together a classes guide.

I want the guide to have things like how hard/easy it is to gear the character, what they contribute to a party (party role), how good their dmg is, how hard it is to play that class, how much gearing a person will need to run nests without getting kicked, build guides, etc. I know it takes time to type out and explain builds, gearing, etc, but It'll be a big help to the game, esp since I've noticed a lot of new incoming players. I really hope this thread takes off because I feel like it can help old and new players alike.

I can copy and paste really helpful posts to the reserved posts at the top so it's easier to find them. Thank you guys and happy playing.

Reserve for warriors

Comment

Reserve for archers

Comment

Reserve for clerics

Comment

Reserve for sorcs

Comment

Reserve for tinks

Comment

Reserve for kalis

Comment

Reserve for sins

Comment

Reserve for lenceas

Comment

• player7894
                    player7894 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    !New Player Overview!- LVL 85: Valkyrie, Flashy semi strong moves. Very fun to play and lvl with! IDK PVP looks promising tho but no awakening so ruling her out of pvp!

Reserve for machinas

Comment

Working...
                  X