Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Ice Dragon U gear worth using?

^ title.

The tink set is cute, and I mostly want it for the unique texture; but I don't want to be kicked from parties for being under-geared, either.

The weapons are on par with evolution coma gear, which is still better than say desire theano gear, it's fine to use them currently, there are better things like ultimate theano or nightmare but using IDN U gear is still probably more geared than most of the population.

Comment

Lol the only better gear is rdnl and idnl

have you actually got kicked for using 90-uniques or are you just imaging things
      Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
      Who guards the guardians?

Comment

Originally posted by ceruulean View Post
        Lol the only better gear is rdnl and idnl

have you actually got kicked for using 90-uniques or are you just imaging things
        Yes. I was using prophet weapons and a prophet helmet and was told I'm undergeared for a TKN norm party.

Comment

Originally posted by Kablooey View Post

Yes. I was using prophet weapons and a prophet helmet and was told I'm undergeared for a TKN norm party.
          Lmao if your stuff was +0 or you missing gems I'd understand otherwise you're lucky to not party with them
          Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
          Who guards the guardians?

Comment

• ILLbeURdeath
            ILLbeURdeath commented
            Editing a comment
            Agree with above +1

So, I bought some and upgraded it, and still got kicked from a party. Maybe it's my class.

Comment

Did you have dragon gems equipped on them?

Comment

Yes. My stats. That should be enough for norm TKN.

Comment

• ILLbeURdeath
                ILLbeURdeath commented
                Editing a comment
                They're not kicking you due to your gears, if they are then they don't know what they're talking about and you need only ignore them. However, if you're getting booted by every party you join, then there's something you're not telling us or your luck is horrible.

• Rinkie
                Rinkie commented
                Editing a comment
                ^^^^
                /10char

• fourphantom
                fourphantom commented
                Editing a comment
                They must be retarded lol. I trio'ed tkn norm with my 2 friends. I have 100k range as an sniper, my buddy has 60k as a valkyrie and my other friend has like 50k as a guardian

It's not every party. It usually happens when a party is titled "dps pls" or some variant of that phrase.

Comment

L-grade or go home.

Comment

Your gear definitely isn't bad for tkn norm OR hc. your hp is a little low for using lv90 gear but besides that you seem fine!
                  people still under estimate adept despite our buff post transfer ;_; can't wait to see all the people making one tho once tinks are awakened

Comment

You don't even need that much damage or HP for TKN. If they're kicking you preemptively, don't worry about it. That said, some classes (Adepts and IWs) tend to negatively affect the FPS of parties with toasters. :')
                    Discord: Fabulous #3971
                    You will need to join DN Class Discussion, NA, EU, or SEA Discord servers to find me because of the emoji in my tag.
                    Class Updates Document
                    Chaos Mage/Majesty In-Depth Guide
                    YouTube Channel

Comment

If you're being kicked from parties for that reason, then they're a bit spastic or just expect too much and want Lgrade carries Also recommend if you ARE going IDN U's, get the INT stat for armours as well as either the 2k damage w/ crit dmg OR fd of course, OR the straight up 2.8k damage. All at +10 with +10 gems would suffice for majority of content.
                      Barbarian | Annihilator
                      Raven | Tsuyoshi

Discord: ₳₦₦łⱧłⱠ₳₮ØⱤ #8528

Comment

IDN-U armor with Int Stats is probably the 2nd best armor (or at least almost on par with RDN-L) until Granome Nest is out and it's not until February, You are wither unlucky, trolling or hiding something.

Lvl 93 +10 Gems = +14 lvl 90 Gems, so there's no reason not to use IDN Armor. Once lvl 90 to 93 transfer works, you will definitively need to change those IDN weapon to nightmare weapons, they are much better and you won'T lose any enhancement.
                        Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
                        IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

No offense but I find it hard to believe people would kick you. You class is pretty decent even before awakening and your gear is enough, at least for TKN norm it is way enough... Me and my friends have even carried people with unenhanced theano gears or blue gears & no plates, so I honestly feel shocked people would think you are undergeared...

Comment

Working...
                          X