Eye cash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye cash

Is there gonna be an Eye cash card in Canada like Karma koins in which you can find in 7eleven stores?

IGN`S: RoryMercury / Rory / Emilia

Discord: Rory#1786

I want to know if it will be Available in Quebec too :C Most stuff couldn't be bought with Credit with Nexon. And Welp, if the limited awakening costume (holy stats+Nice Look) can only be bought with Prepaid and there's nothing in Quebec, RIP
    Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
    IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

I assume you can use credit card or debut to buy it online thru their site when it launches. I am a new player so i never actually bought those cards yet but i've seen them before i played this so i know what you mean. I wonder too if they will release prepaid cards into Canada like many companies have into 7-11 and such, and how long it will take to get them there.

Comment

They might use a third party card, similar to Karma Koin.

Hostage
        Fashion Nest Ambassador
        PvE Failure || TheCatsEye

Comment

damn son da new currency is really called dat eye cash b?

imagine goin 2 da store and askin sum dude " yo brotha gimme sum eye cash"

Comment

It'd be a long shot for them to do something like that. For one, they would have to physically produce those cards (for a first time host/developer that is taking over a version of a game out of financial requirement , it wouldn't make much sense for them to sink more money into something like that.

I expect them to continue using Karma Koin cards and just add their service to the list of services you can turn in for the Karma Koins. DFO Global does it, and I wouldn't be surprised if Eyedentity does it as well.

Comment

i doubt this is the right section to post this though :P
              Nekavrad - Lvl 90 Inquisitor(soon 93) - Member of BOOOMPANES

Comment

im hoping they continue with karma coin

Comment

I honestly feel like they will because it's available to a lot of the player base.

Hostage
                  Fashion Nest Ambassador
                  PvE Failure || TheCatsEye

Comment

this is clearly not the right place but eh im not a mderator. i hope they give us something too. its one of the aspects i love.

Comment

try to purchase something in the total section, you can use certain NON-GAME related gift cards to sell its not a survey either and legit I used a dollar general gift card and it worked

Basic Lesson - Trade your old useless walmart, DG, even BK!!! , etc. cards for eyecash

P.s can see a lot of these companies especially BK for the gift cards booming in sales lel

Comment

Working...
                      X