Hi guys im new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi guys im new here

hi guys i have seen the Moviehope players help me Dragon NestWarrior'sDawn and the other one but i was searching for the game and now AT LEAST i found it can anyone help me if i have problems and i have a question...is this game Always online its good theni dont like signel players games xD

This game is currently not new-user friendly, so my advice is leave now while you can. You can thank ED for that.

Comment

• gvue
      gvue commented
      Editing a comment
      With that kind of bullshit you're telling to a new player, is one of the reasons why I highly disrespect the DN community. *goes into a store and tries to buy a soda; the cashier yells "GTFO"* That's your doing right now. Yeah, the community may be a little off, but the after the transfer ED is actually trying. This game appeals to anyone who has high hopes for a MMORPG. Stop with the pandering and try to fu.cken look at the otherside.

Population is okay, not the highest. Join a guild if you want to play with regularly active people (join several, e.g. one character per guild).

It's kinda p2w so... be wary of that.

PvE is easy until you reach cap. Game is heavily end-game focused.

PvP has the most relaxed gearing requirement for end-game content but has a very toxic community so ...just keep that in mind.

Comment

Working...
    X