Ice dragon set U or L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice dragon set U or L

Hello everyone im new to this game and i really need some advice.
    I want to buy a ice dragon set legendary which is not available on the market. Can ice dragon L only be crafted or can i upgrade my ice dragon U to L later?
    im a raven btw
    my budget is 30k dnp
    please give me some suggestions.
    im currently wearing full prophet's set

Yo, welcome to the game, Message / Mail Omniking if you ever need any help with advice or tips :d
    Now as for your question, You can not buy IDNL ( Ice dragon legendary ) Gear off the market, the only way would to be to pay people to carry you in the nest as it can only be crafted, for new players this is NOT recommended as the gear sets can take an insane amount of gold, and no, you can not upgrade IDN U ( unique ) to L later.
    I can help you with your raven by the way, mained one on SEA for quite some time...

As for your gearing, Id really have to see you before i can tell you what you should do, But Id gear up a raven like this

IDN U Armors with Agility on it
    Obsession Theano Weapons
    Tech Rings PDMG + Dark ( Umbra and Rake )
    Tech Necklace and Earring ( Deadfall and Rain Drop )
    With your 30k DNP get a costume.

Sorry this is not organized well, I am at school and sneaking on to reply LOL

Comment

Omniside thank you so much for this reply!!
      Im also in school right now but i will send you pictures of my gear,skills and everything when i get home. I really appriciate this dude
      i play with a couple of my friends and when we compare damage after nests i do the least amount of damage they ask me to change my class saying its a pvp class only. But i love raven!!
      I am also playing in sea btw =>

Comment

Hey dude here is a picture of some of my information. as you can see my max damage is a bit too low :/

Comment

• Omnicide
          Omnicide commented
          Editing a comment
          That name XD uh yeah you should get a costume, Obsession Weapons, And IDN U / RDNL armors.
          Also oh wow you play SEA too? XD which server?
          What classes are your friends? And also, Ravens damage is pretty decent when properly geared and following their rotations.
          Their 15% Raid buff is also nearly essential for raid parties due to it being the second best buff in the game.
          But Uh, Ravens are Indeed around C tier in the DPS list until awakening, If you like Raven I would play raven even if their damage is low right now, who knows they might get super buffed like how DA went from being weak to S++ Tier.

If only I still played SEA I could of helped you with nests but sadly I am NA only now.

hahaha its 666 in roman I do have a costume dude, its in the picture.
        what i really really want right now is a weapon costume! should i just buy one off the cc store or is there a better one that i can get from in game? do you suggest trying my luck with gacha?
        i play in Hollywood!! Today i searched for ultimate obsession stuffs and the price got me scared O_O why soo expensive?!
        I compared damage with a couple of ravens today and for some reason they got 20-25k more damage than me even though they arent that well geared

Comment

• Omnicide
          Omnicide commented
          Editing a comment
          Isn't the costume in the CC store right now way stronger than the one you have right now?
          I wouldnt try luck with Gacha boxes normally you just waste it XD
          You probably saw an Evo / Ult theano Weapon XD Obsession Theano weapons drop in the 93 nests and its really strong, if you have discord I can show you pictures.
          The ravens you compared to probably have a better costume or something else we didn't take into account like they use phys damage jades ( which i have seen alot of ravens do by mistake )
      Working...
      X