Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Nest Guide for New Players! (Steam Guide) <3

Hi Everyone,

I decided to make a steam guide for new players looking to level up to max level quickly. It also has some important information regarding what type of gear people should be looking for. Please keep me updated with your thoughts and opinions!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=897284291

IGN: AuroraRosa
    Last edited by AuroraRosa; 04-17-2017, 01:31 PM.
    RoseGold Guild Master I Discord: AuroraRose#5909 I Ice Witch Main I ♥
    Discord: AuroraRose#5909

Nice! particularly liked the part where you shared your own equip and stats. Not sure if you said in guide but did you enhance your idn u yourself or transfer over to it? I'm trying to break 200k dmg myself on my defensio and was thinking of getting idn u agi gear since its not too expensive. Good to see you can break 200k in idn u. (I'm in +8 theano/desirous theano that you get from the growth guide ;p)

Comment

So basically I farmed a bunch of money for half of it. I got really lucky in the game also and I ended up acquiring 10K from selling a racing costume piece. I spent that money on some things from the market place such as obtaining some ice dragon gear at like +5 or +6. I then used spaera to transfer the enhancement to the correct pieces of ice dragon gear that I needed. I specifically needed ones with intellect in them. So I saved up some gold and saved up some spaera, garnets, as well as life giving essences, and then did the transfer. Desirous gear is great! If you can get a hold of obsession gear it is really great too.

Comment

something you may want to include is that a player should always do research on their class and skill builds, and provide links for where to find them, communities such as forums or discord that have discussion and guides for playing classes. another thing i find common with new characters is that they dont know what options they have for resetting skills after they use up the ones in their level up boxes and they panic because buying a reset is expensive. something they should know is that they should not complete the lvl 15 class specialization quest as the free skill reset it has should be kept as a backup for when skills are changed ("balanced"). another method is reaching Scout rank for pvp, by means of playing a lot of pvp or buying pvp exp with medals from the arena shop to achieve the rank, which awards you with an all day unlimited skill reset scroll. skill builds are not totally straightforward, and itd be nice if they know they have options to fall back to if they dont have the means to pay out 600(420)gold or cash for a skill reset.

Comment

thank you for your help! I feel like this game is tough to gear up for new players since the economy is messed up. I will try and go back and incorporate some of your thoughts Also, the reset scroll is obtainable through an NPC as you already know. Maybe I can mention that it is easy to obtain it without having to pay real money for it. Especially with the Golden Goose Badge it is certainly helpful and discounts the cost of it too.

Comment

• TheSomnangMao
            TheSomnangMao commented
            Editing a comment
            @Dean50 
            he said it not me lol.

lol grats ;p Nice that got recognised it is well put together.

Comment

AuroraRosa ahh you're here too?
            o,0

nice guide btw. it's really new player friendly and that's pretty much what our new players and less exp'd players needs imho.

something that's not too far off, shows what you can do without the absurd goals of L grades in 2 weeks and is visually appearing not to mention very easy to read over and grasp.

for anyone stuck gearing and want to be set on a solid path to the top. this is your foundation

it doesn't have everything mind you, but you won't be able to hit climb to the top of the mountain if the only thing you're looking at is the peak.

you have to climb it first. meaning you watch your step and advance with what's actually in front of you.

+1 good job mate. should do some other content too. maybe ask some others to help look over it if you feel you need some behind the scenes feedback

Discord: TheSomnangMao#5374

Comment

TheSomnangMao Thank you for your review and thoughts! I appreciate that you took the time to read it thoroughly

Comment

Okay so I recently updated the information on my guide, I included aspects about farming and fishing as well as cooking. Mostly focused on adding information on farming and how you can make a decent amount of gold each week if you take the time to do that a few days a week. Furthermore, I put some information on Skill Points and how to reset them easily without having to spend actual real life money in the game.

Comment

Greate guide!

Comment

Originally posted by AuroraRosa View Post
                    Okay so I recently updated the information on my guide, I included aspects about farming and fishing as well as cooking. Mostly focused on adding information on farming and how you can make a decent amount of gold each week if you take the time to do that a few days a week. Furthermore, I put some information on Skill Points and how to reset them easily without having to spend actual real life money in the game.
                    Skill Points for Non-Com Mod is vital.
                    Many gamers want to level up using Farming,Fishing,Cooking in DN World rather than raid PVE system.
                    I think we could get more XP,Gold,CC hopefully by doing this 3 activities.
                    Farming could be used for potion brewing.
                    Cooking for Meals can be sold for Gold.
                    Fishing can give huge XP plus u could sell the fish or cook it for gold and XP.
                    I hate levelling up using the PVE RAID system.

https://passport.mobilenations.com/register-wp
                    HP CAP ENHANCEMENT LORE
                    VITAL STATS ENHANCED
                    HP/ VITALITY
                    SPAM FILTER RESTRICTED POSTS BUG

Comment

Working...
                    X