Hi all new here :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all new here :)

Hey all just joined about 3 to 4 days ago & loving the game so far,seems like a great community you all have here,I hope to maybe meet some of you in game & lol maybe find a great guild/mentor,I am a quiet one though lol guess you could say shy in some cases,feel free to find me or add me in game IGN is Connell

Welcome to Dragon nest! It's nice seeing new players enjoying this game. Leveling is pretty basic and you can get to max level(93) in just about a day or two. All I would recommend is to avoid the pvp side of this game. It's full of really competitive players that tend to lash out on another player a lot. My IGN is AbyssalAeth / xXAetherisXx. If you have any questions just PM me.

Comment

My IGN is Bearish if you wanna add me. Welcome to Dragon Nest! We'll answer any questions you may have about Dragon Nest.

Comment

Welcome to Dragon Nest! If you are looking for a guild that mainly focuses on nesting, feel free to join RoseGold We are friendly and active! Also, some individuals in the guild also take part in PVP if you are interested in that too. Also, if you would like some tips on the game and/or some useful information, please take a look at my steam guide: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=897284291

IGN: AuroraRosa

Feel free to PM me here, in-game, or through this thread if you would like to get a hold of me or if you would like to join the guild
        RoseGold Guild Master I Discord: AuroraRose#5909 I Ice Witch Main I ♥
        Discord: AuroraRose#5909

Comment

Originally posted by Aetheris View Post
          Welcome to Dragon nest! It's nice seeing new players enjoying this game. Leveling is pretty basic and you can get to max level(93) in just about a day or two. All I would recommend is to avoid the pvp side of this game. It's full of really competitive players that tend to lash out on another player a lot. My IGN is AbyssalAeth / xXAetherisXx. If you have any questions just PM me.
          Thanks! Noobs to pros how do i get to Hero level 93 in just one day?
          https://passport.mobilenations.com/register-wp
          HP CAP ENHANCEMENT LORE
          VITAL STATS ENHANCED
          HP/ VITALITY
          SPAM FILTER RESTRICTED POSTS BUG

Comment

Working...
          X