X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [guide] leveling from 1-93

LEVELING GUIDE 1-95

This is an in-depth guide to show you the fastest way to get the most EXP while leveling from 1 to 95 (ofc if you are plvl'd then this process is even faster). If you have no EXP bonuses applied (e.g. no maxed chars), you may want to do the main quest with side quests and daily quests instead for more the rewards and gold. I recommend that you do the Main quest regardless because the story is actually not bad and you can experience more dungeons while earning near 3000 gold in total. Remember to open your level-up boxes to 32 for your bag and storage space, and put on the costume/accessories from it for more damage. Also keep in mind that when running in a party, the experience is split evenly between each person, so with EXP bonuses, it may be better to go solo. It is encouraged that you also join guilds that have an exp buff also those that helpful/active. Join absolute *cough cough*.

Special thanks to Slimer who help me edit this guide and sticky : D luv u.

Town Gate Locations
    Check out these two images to help you navigate your way through the different regions in knowing which gate you should go for which dungeon.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Caderock Gates.jpg Views:	1 Size:	209.4 KB ID:	76740 Click image for larger version  Name:	Saints Haven Gates.jpg Views:	1 Size:	245.4 KB ID:	88051

1-9: Main Quest
    Indicated by the yellow question/exclamation mark

9-16: Valley of Mourning (Crystal Stream - South Gate in Carderock)
    Destroy the 3 Crystals at the start, ignore the mobs. Ranged skills can destroy crystals on hilltops.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	valley of mourning.jpg Views:	1 Size:	166.0 KB ID:	76719

16-24: Astral Coven Laboratory (Ashen Ruins - North Gate in Carderock)
    Kill the yellow spiders, ignore the small white ones. If you like a bit of fun while leveling i personally recommend playing Minotaur nest located in ashen ruins and if you get the quest for this nest you will have a mini dance battle with the boss xD (this is also the location to attain monster cards which can be used to enter Citadel Erosion at end game)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	ACL.jpg Views:	1 Size:	176.3 KB ID:	76720
    ​​
    24-32: Submerged Ruins (Port Hermalte - South Gate in Saint's Haven)
    In parties, allocate different members to activate different operators to speed up the process.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Submerge.jpg Views:	1 Size:	202.7 KB ID:	76721

32-40: Dying City Gates (Black Mountain Path - West Gate in Saint's Haven)
    Take the portal to the left, don't go straight. Although in the past many used to do Desolation Point and simply recommended it to the mass majority due to there being no loading screens but it is quite slow compared to dying city gates (when I did my test comparisons I saved minimum 20 seconds). In conclusion, if you tend to have really long load times regularly in dungeons then go for Desolation Point, but if you do not have long load times then Dying City Gates is best.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Dying city gates.jpg Views:	1 Size:	149.8 KB ID:	76723Click image for larger version  Name:	Dying cite gate portal.jpg Views:	1 Size:	196.5 KB ID:	76722

40-50: Land of Frost (Liverworth Marina - South Gate in Saint's Haven)
    Kill the goblin mages first in order to kill the gargoyles. If in a party, allocate one member to kill a different goblin.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Land of the Frost.jpg Views:	1 Size:	166.6 KB ID:	76724

50-60: Crash Site Perimeter (Liverwort Marina - South Gate in Saint's Haven)
    Dash to the end before fighting mobs in order to aggro them all together.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	CSP.jpg Views:	1 Size:	163.6 KB ID:	76725

60-70: Daredevil Fair (Solo - Saint's Haven)
    then Golden Grasslands(Arendel - East Gate in Saint's Haven)
    Run DD Fair first, it is faster and may alone get you to 70 if you have 5 maxed chars.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	golden grasslands.jpg Views:	1 Size:	164.6 KB ID:	76726

70-75: Blazing Caldera or Valley of Fire (Arendel - East Gate in Saint's Haven)
    Both are very similar, run either.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Blazing calderaVoF.jpg Views:	1 Size:	191.6 KB ID:	76727

75-80: Wall of Laments (Arendel - East Gate in Saint's Haven)
    Straightforward place, Kill what you see.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Wall of Laments.jpg Views:	1 Size:	203.3 KB ID:	76730

80-90: Zephyra Plains (Heart Merka- Terminus Gateway in Saint's Haven)
    Avoid destroying any tents by not using AoEs in the starting area because they cause more mobs to spawn but if this is difficult you may want to just ignore and destroy (personally on DA I destroy the nearest tent which allows me to stay away from the other tents while luring the mobs to one spot as shown in the video). Then you will come to the first gate, before you enter, destroy the tent to the left directly in front of the fence there. Once inside, dash to the remaining two tents and destroy them while hugging the fence in order to prevent more mob spawns. In the next area, do not stop the wind and avoid going near that lever's area as this will spawn more mobs.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Zephira Plains.jpg Views:	1 Size:	154.0 KB ID:	76728

90-93: Red Waste (Rhadames- Terminus Gateway in Saint's Haven)
    Only solo if you are geared/strong enough, otherwise run in a party. If you cannot find a party, do Zephyra Plains to 93 instead.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Red Waste.jpg Views:	1 Size:	144.5 KB ID:	76729

93-95: Abandon Warf (Heart Merka- Terminus Gateway in Saint's Haven)
    Only solo if you are geared/strong enough, otherwise run in a party. All of them are similar in time and exp difference but Abandon Warf is one of the more consistent and easiest ones to do. If you are in a party and have the dps then kairon will be better since you can instantly kill the boss saving time. If you are a class that requires a lot of set up for dmg then Kairon Beach isn't recommended as it will give you a hard time with the very mobile boss (note: this is for solo). For Abandon Warf just run to the end of each section and fight from the back of the mobs to speed things up.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DN 2017-09-14 23-55-49 Thu.jpg Views:	1 Size:	154.4 KB ID:	87746

EXP BONUSES
    - Every Sunday, the Hot Springs gives a 35% bonus EXP buff. It lasts for one hour and you can get it twice that day. Head into any Farming field from 25 to 7 and talk to the NPC to the right.
    - Occasionally, there are 300% bonus EXP events. These are random but usually will happen on a weekend. If in town you see a red asterisk marker in the very top right corner, hit ctrl/cmd to hover over it and read the event details.
    - Every max level (95) character you have will give you 50% bonus EXP for following characters. This caps out with 5 max Lvl chars for 250% bonus EXP.
    - If you have 125 Unified level (level points of characters added up) you can have access to the Dungeon EXP boost Skill under Unified skills (same place as your main skill).
    - Entering a guild with an EXP buff bonus will help usually ranging 1-10% boost.
    - By joining a guild (usually high-level ones) you can purchase the guild costume with gold under the guild rewards tab by press G (default key) > and into the Guild Exclusive Costume
    Last edited by Alastor Sama~; 09-15-2017, 02:43 AM.
    IGN: xXAlastorXx
    MAIN: Dark Avenger
    DA4Life~

There seems to be a lot of 300% exp. events lately - there was one last weekend, the weekend before that, and there's one going on today. Keep your eye out for that red and white asterisk symbol in the top right corner. Hope our guide helps.
    IGN: Slimer, Chainsaw

Comment

I remember entering the South Gate in Saint Haven that is where i used to level up!

Black Mountain Path , Land of Frost is where i was supposed to continue.

My Academics are dead accounts gotta be returning player.
      https://passport.mobilenations.com/register-wp
      HP CAP ENHANCEMENT LORE
      VITAL STATS ENHANCED
      HP/ VITALITY
      SPAM FILTER RESTRICTED POSTS BUG

Comment

~~bump~~
        for more peeps to see o3o
        DA4Life~

Comment

T H R E A D U P D A T E D
          In addition to the update i will likely update it again when lvl 95 cap comes out and put in the grindspot for that.
          So far people grind Kairon Beach in a party since it is difficult to solo without gear and it is faster as a team with more exp supposedly and you get a few 1-3% per run.
          Unfortunately i can't edit the title to [GUIDE] Leveling From 1-95 or something along those lines
          DA4Life~

Comment

I don't know why this thread wasn't stickied. This is one of the most viewed guides on this forum...
            IGN: Slimer, Chainsaw

Comment

updated for 95 cap~
              rip title
              DA4Life~

Comment

Seems like those channel exp bonuses are gone after you've moved to Saint Haven.

EDIT: Lotus Marsh still has the 200% exp bonus for the 6 channels. The Saint Haven one doesn't however.
                Last edited by vjdarktm; 09-16-2017, 09:09 AM. Reason: My bad. I didn't realize that this was not in SEA but in NA xD.

Comment

Is there still a NPC that updates your main quest to match your level? Where is it located?

Comment

• ILLbeURdeath
                    ILLbeURdeath commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Press "U" in game whilst in town

You'll see your quests list

Click on main/story quest tab

If your current progress on story is lower than your current level, you should see "skip quest" on the current story quest you have

There'll be a in game prompt that pops up, you'll have to type in "Abandon Quest" then click accept/enter and it should skip the current story chapter that's on to the next chapter

Repeat this until you've reached the desired chapter in the story

Cheers o/

Great guid got to 1-93 in 2 days. If i played until ftg ran out probably wouldve been 93 yesterday! Cant solo wharf need some help xD

Comment

Hi guys, i am new here. I can t pass from tutorial and enter in the city. I am stuck there. Pls pls help me

Comment

• Alastor Sama~
                      Alastor Sama~ commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hi, when you go for the tutorial it has a large yellow text that tells you what to do. Like, defeat the monster by using skills or normal attacks or special attack or deal a surprise attack dmg by pressing left kick when the monster lifts you off your feet. If you have followed all the instructions and still stuck then that means it is probably bugged and you have to restart the game. Hope that helps.

HI Alastor. I have no text on yelow. Just show me how to use skills with mouse and ADEW. No NPC there. No damage at all . I just created a new char and go in the 2nd vilage and here i can t even use skills, jump , tab, move, nothing , and here i have NPC but can t move to him. What hapend ? What to do, i really want to play this game. I ask help in Forum Bug but no answer yeat Pls help me

Comment

• Alastor Sama~
                      Alastor Sama~ commented
                      Editing a comment
                      this is probs too late but you have a dmg bug where ur attacks don't register because u are flagged. Since you asked for help in forum bug section you should be fine after the GMs look into it. btw sending a ticket may be better to get a quicker response.

Too bad for us because we cant lvl up in minataur nest cuz of the update

Comment

Working...
                    X