Returning Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning Player

As the title states I used to play Dragon Nest back in the days, but stopped playing around 2014-ish(I looked through old emails). I tried logging in and doing the forgot pw thing but it said that my email wasn't registered. Did they do a master reset or something? Am I going to have to start all over again? The last thing I remember was they raised the level cap from lv60 to 70 and introduced these dragon mounts that could glide through the air and breathe out fire. Oh and if anyone was interested, I was a gladiator. Oh yeah, I think assassins were just introduced into the game also.

you missed the time to send your account to the new owners, eyedentity. your old acc is gone now and yes you will need to start over.

Comment

Originally posted by BuDDaH7o7 View Post
      As the title states I used to play Dragon Nest back in the days, but stopped playing around 2014-ish(I looked through old emails). I tried logging in and doing the forgot pw thing but it said that my email wasn't registered. Did they do a master reset or something? Am I going to have to start all over again? The last thing I remember was they raised the level cap from lv60 to 70 and introduced these dragon mounts that could glide through the air and breathe out fire. Oh and if anyone was interested, I was a gladiator. Oh yeah, I think assassins were just introduced into the game also.
      There was a server transfer from Nexon. To EyedentityGames Daley your old data has been lost.
      Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
      NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

I used to play DNSEA cos i loved playing as an Academic both Engineer & Alchemist .
        The Kali class i could not recall.
        Is the new DN Saint Haven Mobile version better than the PC counterpart?
        The classes in DNSHMob does include both Kali, Academic or more change jobs?
        https://passport.mobilenations.com/register-wp
        HP CAP ENHANCEMENT LORE
        VITAL STATS ENHANCED
        HP/ VITALITY
        SPAM FILTER RESTRICTED POSTS BUG

Comment

Working...
        X