Classes for new players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classes for new players?

I read that classes like Lunar Knights require a lot of funding and was wondering what classes don't require a lot of stuff to start out with?

The game is no longer it used to be, therefore the guide you are reading might be outdated. I dont think lunar knights require alot of funding like it used to in the past.

In the past int items tend to be more expensive due to having the right suffix, i wonder if its the case now. For now, if you intend to farm your own equips then practically everything is about the same.

Comment

with all the gear available (game gear, cash shop costumes, wing/tail/decal, etc) the standards are really high and all classes will require a lot of time and effort to gear. its best to chose a class that you can play easily or well.

in terms of which stat is less expensive, pure agi classes are less popular, meaning that it is slightly cheaper to buy agi due to less competition.

Comment

want a cheap class go play a support

you won't do much damage and you'll be reliant on the dps to carry in nests but that's ok
        Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
        Who guards the guardians?

Comment

Working...
        X