I'm from SEA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm from SEA

Hello everyone, I'm a player from SEA and we will be handled ba Eyedentity soon. I am looking forward to the transfer. Any reviews on Eyedentity games? thanks :]

Hello there.
    Firstly, allow me to wish for an orderly and non-bug inducing transfer for Sea's server (at least not as buggy as our own from last year).

I have no intention on scaring you, but try not to be overly excited about this transfer. While, no one can say for sure whether or not Eyedentity's handling of Sea will be similar to ours or not, (at least not now), I'd suggest keeping your expectations grounded.

It can be said however that Eyedentity's mishandling (heavy bugs that require almost +2 weeks of ticketing to see progress, very little anti-bot activity, etc. ) and poor business choices (no tradable cash items, removal of free dnp, very little in-game events that aren't p2w, etc.), has definitely caused our Server's quality to drop.

Anyway I wish you and your fellow Sea players luck with the transfer.

Comment

Sea is about to be screwed by ED hahaha
      Legendary Sexy Raven

Comment

Wow, and I thought SEA will become better. Hanakarasu, I guess nothing will change then. I've read at NA forums that they think SEA events are cool and awesome, but there are no tradeable cash items either in SEA. They can be vended in TH but not all of it. The best ones you get from Gacha Boxes(Dragon Egg version of SEA?) are not vendable at the trading house. And to top it all, CherryCredits announce their money extortion tactlessly on their events.

"Spend XXXX amount of CC and earn an awesome car!!"

So I guess NA players didn't really know about those things with CherryCredits, that's why they think that SEA has awesome events and shit, but I guess it's just the same with Eyedentity.

Well, they don't listen to players and they extort money with all vulgarity, so in the end, I guess nothing will change.

It may be too early to judge EyeDentity though. I'm just gonna play the game after the transfer and see for myself.

Thank you.

Comment

• Korp
          Korp commented
          Editing a comment
          The fact that SEA is able to trade epic EC costume accessories (wing/tail/decal/etc) in marketplace is a luxury that NA doesn't have. People spent thousands trying to complete that missing piece by opening eggs where in SEA you could just buy them all for gold. Trust me that there are no misconceptions when it comes to NA drooling over SEA's events, because for us it isn't even "spend xxxx amount of $ and get a car" its "spent xxxx amount for a CHANCE to get Rune Drag L wraths" :^)
      Working...
      X