Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cannot Change the bind for Hotbar switch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot Change the bind for Hotbar switch?

Hello everyone, i'm sorry that im bringing back this topic, but actually i've tried to rebind the hotbar switch, but it doesn't let me rebind is as it is not even anywhere on the keybinding settings. Basically i do not have an option to change it. does anyone know if it isn't possible anymore as even my [~] doesn't work.

thanks in advance!
    P.S: Newbie here ~

Buy a new keyboard, if the hotbar keybind doesn't show then it's not editable. Good luck o/

Comment

Originally posted by ILLbeURdeath View Post
      Buy a new keyboard, if the hotbar keybind doesn't show then it's not editable. Good luck o/
      doubt i need a new keyboard but it used to be editable as of why im wondering why they'd remove it. so if it still works i'd be thankfull for help.

Comment

• ILLbeURdeath
        ILLbeURdeath commented
        Editing a comment
        "They've" aka ED has made various changes in the game, if the hotkey for toggling hotbar's isn't present in the control settings then you cannot change the default setting of "~", if this is true your only solution is to either hack the game or buy a new keyboard. Either way good luck o/

I personally use 'z' as my hotbar toggle key so it should be possible to change it. I'll take a screenshot of it later, maybe that could help you out. DN has weird names for the buttons.

Comment

This isn't here for you? Technically I press ` since "~" requires me to hold shift down.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	dnquickslot.PNG
Views:	83
Size:	116.6 KB
ID:	78409

Comment

Working...
        X