Hello, glad to be back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, glad to be back!

I'm not QUITE new, I've played when Nexon still had this game around uh, the 80 cap? I did end up quitting the game though, because my gaming computer broke down. Knowing I could have saved my characters now fills me with despair! My gladiator, my light fury, my dark avenger, I miss them so much! Ah well, a new start can be good! I really liked machina when she came out, so I think I'll make her my first character until I can be a dark avenger again! I'll try out the new classes when they come out but... dark avenger is just so much fun! I love flying and gliding around!

I'm thinking of opening up an sort of story themed art shop later, centered around my new machina and her love for cooking! That's right, I'm going to afk fish like crazy! If fishing and farming still exists... I CAN open an art shop, right??? I think Nexon outlawed them for whatever reason...

TL;DR: returning player, glad to be back! How have things changed in this past year? (I see Eyedentity is still going strong with their marketing deals to get dragon scales, er, eye coins.)

Edit: does anyone know how to find out their ID...?
    Last edited by Kaimiiru; 09-08-2017, 05:57 PM. Reason: trying to log in lol

Hello welcome back ! So much has changed to sum it up quickly as my phone is about to die, and if you add me in discord I can go into details!

From own the top of my mind

We are now in T5
    Buffs were changed to be self buff unless it's in base character tree
    Lots of class revamps
    More dark characters
    Old nests removed to be buffed
    new dragon raids
    Furious Mezzanie removed
    Ability to zoom increased
    awakenings added
    hero level added basically lets you gain experience even when capped
    Mentor revamp
    Laments and items of that nature is now given a point currency
    Daredevil fairer revamp
    Citadel of erosion added

edit your login id.. is your email!
    Last edited by Couplord; 09-08-2017, 06:02 PM.
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Firstly welcome back.

To answer some of your questions:

*Fishing and farming still exists, although there'll be some changes to farming once we get to 95 cap.

*You can indeed open an artshop if you so wish, since about a year before our transfer, Nexon had lifted the ban (upon realizing how stupid it was to have it in the first place).

you're also choosing a good time to come back:

One of the changes we went through after our transfer from nexon is that the creation of the dark/light spin-off classes are now barred behind certain updates (specifically the release of a new dark/light spin-off class), and outside of those updates, you won't be able to create them.

Our recent update released the "Ray Mechanic", which is the tinkerer's spin-off class. So until our next update (which is most likely Sept. 14th), you can create the Dark Avenger. But once we reached our next update, you will no longer be able to until the release of the next spin-off class.

Comment

Thank you very much for all of your help! I've created my dark avenger and I'm leveling him up! He's called Zaldun if you would like to join me! ^-^

Comment

Working...
        X