Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential new game to mimic dn kinda?

Hiyo, Sincrea here.

Its been too long yea? Decided to drop by an see what the state of dragon nest is now after this new game reminded me so much
    of it.

Seems that dn is lacking population/player base and that SEA had to merge hosts?

Anywho....

This games pvp looks very promising and it imo could maybe replace dragon nest for me.

Ever since quitting I had always searched here and there for something to replace this game as it had been my main game
    for a few years straight. Just playing pvp and spectating was enough to leave me content in my free time and always wanting
    to come back to it.

Lemme know what you think? Could it replace dn? Looks promising?

мy cнaracтer:
    lv 93 destroyer | qtdestroyer

"I am the best destroyer on the server. Hands down"
    ~me

It looks like it has a lot of potential. It reminds me a lot of the game Elsword made by the same company. While I personally enjoy playing Elsword, a lot of people believe it’s flawed and pay2win. Hopefully this game isn’t. Also I personally dislike the switching weapons feature. It’s cool at first but it will cause everyone play to similarly since we all have access to the same tools.
    Last edited by Remonade™; 01-15-2018, 11:15 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Its made by KoG. I Litteratly have no hope for it you can even SEE how some stuff are just reused assets. The glowing sword effect is the SAME outline as Lord Knight has one some of his attacks, Then on top of that the bow just looks like Grand archer's effects, even the arrorws falling from the sky look the same design wise as one of her skills. The last 2 companies I trust with balancing anything ESPECIALY pvp is KoG and Eye. After completely finishing the video...some skills are ripped straight from Elsword...I dont know what this game is even trying to be identity wise or what it wants to be.

Comment

Dang that really sucks to hear bout this developer and how they run things.

Only now for me a man can hope it can be good D:

Off topic though:
        I heard dn was meant to get a PvP overhaul from browsing the sea threads. Is this true?

мy cнaracтer:

~me

Comment

• SkitzoRoy
          SkitzoRoy commented
          Editing a comment
          A couple things like major balancing, ladder being only equalized, and costumes from PvPing. After all that they plan to bring DWC back. Nothing to do with fixing the lag-related issues seen in PvP tho.

I will say that KoG developers are a bit more competent than ED (and actually give more of a damn about proper crypto; FYI ED's main website is still forcing TLS 1.0 with 3DES in 2018), but I won't defend them beyond that. Korean development studios (not the actual developers themselves), are still ridden with corporatism and loose links in the chain; most of which come from management. In any case, their annual profits have been climbing at a rate of about 3km KRW a year in sharp contrast to ED who has been losing between 5 to 7km KRW each year, so that should reflect their overall quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Riugа View Post
          I will say that KoG developers are a bit more competent than ED (and actually give more of a damn about proper crypto; FYI ED's main website is still forcing TLS 1.0 with 3DES in 2018), but I won't defend them beyond that. Korean development studios (not the actual developers themselves), are still ridden with corporatism and loose links in the chain; most of which come from management. In any case, their annual profits have been climbing at a rate of about 3km KRW a year in sharp contrast to ED who has been losing between 5 to 7km KRW each year, so that should reflect their overall quality.
          Is it even accurate to say its ED at this point? We didnt start getting EX skills till around the time Shanda bought eye for one. As for profit margins...would it be better to use Shanda's instead since they are the parant company?

Comment

Though this game looks edgy, tecnico wise i trust that DN can match it when it comes to fun gameplay.
            My DN raza rucas worry not about competition let the concurso worry about us !
            http://dnmgame.com.tw/sea_sqdl/en.php

Priestess of Darkness THRONE OF ELVES

https://www.facebook.com/DragonNestMSEA/

WONDERFUL THEME PARK Store( Hero Synthesis)

Comment

Originally posted by ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ qt.smg View Post
              Hiyo, Sincrea here.

Its been too long yea? Decided to drop by an see what the state of dragon nest is now after this new game reminded me so much
              of it.

Seems that dn is lacking population/player base and that SEA had to merge hosts?

Anywho....

This games pvp looks very promising and it imo could maybe replace dragon nest for me.

Ever since quitting I had always searched here and there for something to replace this game as it had been my main game
              for a few years straight. Just playing pvp and spectating was enough to leave me content in my free time and always wanting
              to come back to it.

Lemme know what you think? Could it replace dn? Looks promising?

That game kinda wack. Are you still alive tho

Comment

hini Nah, lowkey havent touched dn for 2 years now. Let alone cant even remember my account details.

Looking to get active in kurtzpel when it releases for asia in july.

мy cнaracтer:

~me

Comment

Working...
                X