Extra point, undecided

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra point, undecided

Ok, so i main an IW, and i have a good bit of points left over, I was considering putting points (if not maxing) either hotrod, firewall, or ignite. Will firewalls SA get bigger? will hotrod help lock people down with poisen+nado combo? thinking of ignite for quick skill cancels. Thought?

Spam awakening and ice nados Tf?
    F uck hot rod just spam ice nado gg ez match.

Comment

^ #SorcsWillBeSorcs GG
      DeathlyShade 95 Raven
      MisticKiller
      95 DarkAvenger
      GodTheTeen
      95 Guardian
      ShadeOfAbyss 95 AbyssWalker
      ????????? 95 BleedPhantom
      Your Favorite God Of Death

Comment

Originally posted by Bitezboi View Post
        Ok, so i main an IW, and i have a good bit of points left over, I was considering putting points (if not maxing) either hotrod, firewall, or ignite. Will firewalls SA get bigger? will hotrod help lock people down with poisen+nado combo? thinking of ignite for quick skill cancels. Thought?
        Will firewall's SA be higher if you add more?
        - No (SAB doesn't increase either). But it does have decent damage growths if you add it. (I'm sorry if I'm wrong on the damage portion.)

Will Hot Rod help lock people down with Poison+Nado combo?
        - It is as effective as having Frozen Spikes to do the same job; But you'll be stuck in its skill animation if you intend to fully utilize Hot Rod's damage (Though you could cancel it halfway for Para-locking utility, it's a tradeoff between Frozen Spikes damage or Hot Rod's longer lasting Para-lock).

Since you're an Ice Witch, I'll assume you know that the casting animation for Ignite is quite slow (~1 sec, approximately as fast as an Alchemist's Toxic Spill) without Pyromancer's Ignite Awakening Passive. It's SAB is as good as the other DoT detonation type skills anyway. (I'd say Shatter has the higher damage potential if you max it but Glacial Freeze...but that's beside the point)

Comment

I suggest putting 6 points in inferno( the length gets longer at lvl 6) its a good stall move and has a bit of sa since the mage classes lack that(barring mara obviously) and dumping the rest in firewall. Firewall does ok damage at max. I think frozen spikes only does like 3-5k a tick and you can't get the full damage on player sized targets( you can get a bit extra if you wheeling staff if they're knocked down).

Make sure you maxed frost wind, poison, and flame spark before you spend any left over points. You use them often and the damage will rack up if you max them.

Level 6 wheeling staff is also kinda cool since a lot of people don't expect you to use it and its good for extending combos when poison dissipates, you can also leave it at lvl 1 to wall bounce since lvl 6 does not for some reason.

Ignite is only good if you can read your opponent well since its very slow on ice witch. You can also use it for group pvp and use it after hotroding multiple people. The SA break is quite high and if you get broken while using it you provide an opportunity for your teammates to attack whoever is attacking you(or they leave you to die)

tl;dr max poison, frostwind, flame spark, firewall and lvl 6 inferno, if you have anything left at that point dump it in wheeling staff or get ignite.

This only really matters if you're not using awakening skills btw because ice nado is very abuseable and can only be dodged if the person uses an SA move then dodges immediately after(or has an SA move that moves them out of the nado)

Comment

Originally posted by Miyrnnn View Post
            I suggest putting 6 points in inferno( the length gets longer at lvl 6) its a good stall move and has a bit of sa since the mage classes lack that(barring mara obviously) and dumping the rest in firewall. Firewall does ok damage at max. I think frozen spikes only does like 3-5k a tick and you can't get the full damage on player sized targets( you can get a bit extra if you wheeling staff if they're knocked down).

Make sure you maxed frost wind, poison, and flame spark before you spend any left over points. You use them often and the damage will rack up if you max them.

Level 6 wheeling staff is also kinda cool since a lot of people don't expect you to use it and its good for extending combos when poison dissipates, you can also leave it at lvl 1 to wall bounce since lvl 6 does not for some reason.

Ignite is only good if you can read your opponent well since its very slow on ice witch. You can also use it for group pvp and use it after hotroding multiple people. The SA break is quite high and if you get broken while using it you provide an opportunity for your teammates to attack whoever is attacking you(or they leave you to die)

tl;dr max poison, frostwind, flame spark, firewall and lvl 6 inferno, if you have anything left at that point dump it in wheeling staff or get ignite.

This only really matters if you're not using awakening skills btw because ice nado is very abuseable and can only be dodged if the person uses an SA move then dodges immediately after(or has an SA move that moves them out of the nado)
            What kind of sorc wall combos with wheeling staff or witch slap its 95 cap. use poison trap in ice nado then 50 2-3 times and 32. no need for wall combos when you can use skills and infinite combo- or kill them fast af.

Comment

• Miyrnnn
              Miyrnnn commented
              Editing a comment
              Perhaps if you read the last line of my post you'd have realized they were suggestions based on if you WERE NOT using awakening skills as op didn't state whether or not they were using all of their skills(dont give me that bs that everyone uses everything now because that isn't 100% true either). As anyone can see you can just win with ice nados and 32. Ice witch can still 100 to zero if they combo you without awakening skills so thats not even really that big of a deal if we're talking about how busted iw is as a whole. I told them these things because they asked what their options were for their left over points and noone else actually answered their question. Your comment wasn't really necessary and missed op's point. If you're not going to answer what they asked then why even bother posting.

Miyrnnn The only people who dont awaken is kuraiflare. IW is broken awaken or not so wtf is the use trying to softban on a broken class. Everyone dashes even know its op and unfair af . Example engis dashing into rocket crash etc. Iw is most busted with the 50 abuse ( awakening ) Ice field, and ice tornado. ice field causes an extreme amount of slow and encourages kiting for both players, especially merc. IW also has icy shards x3 as an awakening, correct me if i am wrong. without awakening they wouldnt be broken and would be fine except the slow spam, which could be dealt with. At least they dont have pyro damage, but eh. everyone is going to awaken besides a couple people, and since he didnt suggest he was going to unawaken we cam automatically assume he will. Even if my comment was not "Neccessary" i can still state my opinion whatsoever. since icy shards is awakened and all IW'S use it, technically they use awakened skills. LOTS of classes can combo 100-0 so IW burst is not the problem. your probably one of those people who say barb is op because damage. Think of what a class has beside damage before trying to correctly explain why a class is considered "op" "broken" etc.

Comment

It's highly unlikely that you know everyone that pvps(and you listing only one person that blacklists shows that) so you making that assumption doesn’t look like the best strategy. Everyone's in game experience is different, don't lump everyone together. Not making broad assumptions when you don’t have all the information is beneficial when you speak.

Just because you can state your opinion doesn't mean you should. Especially when it's not constructive nor answers the question. I'll chalk this one up to you being bored and having nothing else to do.

Barbs damage is irrelevant when you said yourself that damage isn't a problem since most classes can burst, whether barbs damage is high or not. Another unneeded assumption.

Are iw broken or are they not ? because you said in your first sentence they were broken with or without awakening and in your second paragraph you said they wouldn't be without awakening so which one is it? (Insert Oprah "what is the truth" here)

I think you meant to say however or regardless instead of whatsoever. Whatsoever doesn’t make sense the way you phrased your sentence.

I didn’t state that damage was the only reason iw wins without awakening skills and listed it as a factor. Yet again here we go with the assumptions.

Lastly have a good one and learn the difference between your and you’re while also trying to lower your amount of assumptions based on lack of information(being ESL isn't an excuse for the your you're thing if you try to pull the foreigner card).

Get the last word if you must I won’t be reading it.~

Comment

Originally posted by Miyrnnn View Post
                It's highly unlikely that you know everyone that pvps(and you listing only one person that blacklists shows that) so you making that assumption doesn’t look like the best strategy. Everyone's in game experience is different, don't lump everyone together. Not making broad assumptions when you don’t have all the information is beneficial when you speak.

Just because you can state your opinion doesn't mean you should. Especially when it's not constructive nor answers the question. I'll chalk this one up to you being bored and having nothing else to do.

Barbs damage is irrelevant when you said yourself that damage isn't a problem since most classes can burst, whether barbs damage is high or not. Another unneeded assumption.

Are iw broken or are they not ? because you said in your first sentence they were broken with or without awakening and in your second paragraph you said they wouldn't be without awakening so which one is it? (Insert Oprah "what is the truth" here)

I think you meant to say however or regardless instead of whatsoever. Whatsoever doesn’t make sense the way you phrased your sentence.

I didn’t state that damage was the only reason iw wins without awakening skills and listed it as a factor. Yet again here we go with the assumptions.

Lastly have a good one and learn the difference between your and you’re while also trying to lower your amount of assumptions based on lack of information(being ESL isn't an excuse for the your you're thing if you try to pull the foreigner card).

Get the last word if you must I won’t be reading it.~
                Iw can be dealt with if they have no dash/no awk so it can be aimed toward either point. They are autstic and can be slightly less autistic with mega softban. Why tf would you talk about damage and not 9999 of the other reasons is why i dont get u at all. If im bored and having nothing else to do we both are since your replying to these? 8D Aint even bored just stating facts EZ'D... and again no need to use purfect grammar on phone especially since i have a bad keyboard on phone with no apostrophes, ig no one will undurstend me sinc i hev no apostrophe o no (((

pretty sad tbh if you gonna say i spell stuff wrong and yeah i didnt capitalize cuz no need. Aint in english class B. ill use grammar there if i need to. dont need to use perfect spelling and be an emotionless robot like you. Major L...
                Last edited by Sweet; 02-07-2018, 08:07 PM. Reason: Added in cri face ;(

Comment

• Peng
                  Peng commented
                  Editing a comment
                  if any1 is takin a L here its you u dick riding tf outta kura ,bro how aint u in game yet still get ROCKED CMON..

• Sweet
                  Sweet commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I've been online for over 2 months. aint dickriding there are no pvpers who is actually respectable. q
              Working...
              X